IRP A Cry for Help
OOC: Clara will be as OOC in this IRP as I can do, compared to what she is at the time of writing. I’ve also taken the names of the routes from both Turq and PS’s Altered Origin website, so hopefully I haven’t messed something up or gotten it backwards. As a reminder, this IRP is Chaz (Helena) and myself (Clara) only. Of note, there is no minimum posting rate, etc, and here’s to hoping we can finish in a timely manner and have fun at it, too.

Continuing with her journey (to find money), Clara had arrived by way of Route 616 (also known as NL Route 17) to the city of Versorecto, a sprawling giant of buildings crammed upon buildings, with evidence that the place had been increasing in size since its inception. Here and there Clara saw the signs of where the civilization had simply encroached upon nature, and nature was continually fighting to take it back. Some of the oldest buildings on this side of the city showed disuse and crumbling infrastructure, where the further west one went, the newer and more well-kept they became. It sort of helped nature's course that the towering monsters of steel that loomed overhead were closer to the west, and so the majority of the populace stayed with their confines and the paved streets surrounding them.

Winding her way to the heart of the city Clara found the Pokemon Center nestled in a corner alley between two such giants, and after her business was finished, decided to explore a little bit. She eventually found herself attracted to a board on one street that several people and pokemon, including a rare Ranger, had gathered about. They came and went, and soon Clara was able to read a few of the myriad of papers fluttering in a slight breeze. One such paper caught her attention, and she pushed her way through to hold the paper still in order to read it. Written on it was an excerpt of a report and a plea to find a family heirloom. The requester was a “Mr. Richbux” and he seemed to lament the current police department’s lack of desired action. The gentleman Mr. Richbux wished for those Trainers who thought they could assist to meet him at his home. Probably to obtain more information than he would like to put out on a public flyer, Clara supposed.

As the only house that was mentioned was the one that had been broken into, the Trainer supposed that that should be her destination. The flyer also proposed a reward for the return of the important item, so that was an extra incentive, besides a likely battle with the thief. Leaving the paper on the board, Clara strolled down the street, slowly making her way toward the other side of the city toward Route 615 as specified on the flyer. She wasn’t in too much of a rush.
Helena and her crocoal, Lumpy, walk into the thriving city of Vorsorecto. The city is definitely lived in and buildings are seen everywhere. This is the biggest concrete jungle Helena has ever seen. People and pokemon crowd the city streets and there is barely room for Helena to walk. Lumpy climbs onto Helena's shoulder but is too big and she just holds him in her arms.
"Lumpy, I wonder if there is a noticeboard or something nearby.We can take an odd job and make some money" Helena says to her crocoal, who wags his tail in reply. They make their way through the crowded streets and find near a pokestop a board with many papers on it. Helena runs toward the board and notices a bunch of different listings of people needing help with one thing or another.

One specific post caught Helena's attention. A mans family heirloom had been stolen and he wants anyone interested in helping him to come to his house for more details on the requirement of the tasks. Helena just knew based on the letter that the police have been less-than-helpful and the man wants proper justice brought to the theif.

"Should we help Mr Richbux lumpy? Should we?" Helena baby talks her crocoal who excitedly wags his tail and licks Helena's face. Helena chuckles and the two run toward route 615. Along her way Helena bumps into another women and drops lumpy on the ground and nearly falls onto the ground herself. The crocoal cumbusts into a spurt of flame as he lands on the ground and hisses. Helena quickly jumps up before fully falling on the ground and turns to face the person.

It was a young blonde girl about the same hieght as Helena.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are you okay? Can I help you with anything? Again I am so sorry" Helena says apologetically. She hopes the young girl is okay and she picks up her crocoal as she waits for a response.
Still keeping to her moderately slow pace, enjoying the sights of the towering steel jungle and watching the crowds, Clara was suddenly thrown off balance by a force hitting her in the back. Had she let her guard down that much? The momentum threw the Trainer forward, and as she stumbled in her effort to regain her footing, she nearly landed face-first on the hard street. Catching the breath that had been knocked from her lungs, she spun around to see what had caused the sudden shift in her world. The young girl found a hissing, on-fire Crocoal in front of her on the ground with another female hastily trying to recover herself right behind the fire-typed hyena. For a split moment, Clara wondered if perhaps Kenneth would get along with one of his own species?

Clara then regarded the older-looking woman (who was just as short as she was) with brilliant red hair and eyes that were just as blue as her own. It had been an accident, right? Perhaps the other female, who had to be a Trainer also (judging from the Crocoal), had simply been in a hurry to someplace and hadn’t been looking where she was going? Initially angry at having been nearly bowled over, Clara realized that the red-head hadn’t meant it, as she gushed out apology after apology. The girl had been about to open her own mouth and exchange some curt words with her, despite the apparent age difference, but she’d been beat to it.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you okay? Can I help you with anything? Again, I am so sorry." The words reached Clara as the other Trainer bent down and retrieved her Crocoal after the creature had quit smoldering. Help? Hmm.. Perhaps she’s a Breeder and not a Trainer? Clara thought. Then she figured she’d ask the other female the obvious question.

“Where were you going to in a such a hurry?”

She briefly thought of verbally harassing the woman anyway, but then put a cap on the thought before it went too much farther. They were in the middle of a busy and crowded street after all; it wouldn’t do to cause a ruckus and scene in a place like this. There was no easy way to escape. So Clara played a little bit more on the nicer side, for now at least. Maybe she won't see this other person again at all.
Helena stares at the young girl, looking into her blue eyes. She can see a rage flicker on and off in the young girl, while Helena waits for a response. Lumpy crawls his way back into Helena's arms and licks her face.

"I'm sorry Lumpy, I should have been paying more attention to my surroundings." Helena whispers to her Crocoal craddling him.

"Where were you going in such a hurry?" The young girl finally says fists clenched and ignoring most of Helena's concern. Helena sensed a hint of her wanting to say more but could tell she was holding back. Something needs to be done to defuse the situation, Helena prefers not to have enemies needlessly.

"I am heading to a man's house off of route 615, I saw he needed help with a thing and i figured i would at least see if I can do anything. So I left with haste and now I am here. By the way I am Helena and this is my buddy Lumpy." Helena smiles at the young girl and holds
lumpy out for her to pet. Helena hoped she was pulling off the friendly vibes and could disarm the tension.

"I cannot help but notice you are alone? If you'd like I can accompany you where-ever you are headed. It is really no trouble" Helena smiles and holds out her hand in hopes of it being shaken.
Watching the Crocoal who had apparently been named “Lumpy”, instead of the Breeder/Trainer (whatever she may be), Clara subconsciously realized that she had not been as subtle as she had hoped in reigning in the other parts of her personality; the other women looked to have picked up on it quite easily. She gave off a sense of attempting to be overly friendly, yet at the same time slightly guarded and wary, seemingly aware of the malevolent inclinations Clara was attempting to hide and stuff back in its assigned box.

The red-headed woman held out her Crocoal in a disarming greeting, probably thinking to distract her, or at least provide an excuse to diffuse the situation that Clara had unwittingly created. She’d thought she had been more skillful at that; apparently not. The young blonde quickly patted the other Crocoal on the head and smiled, hoping that would be enough to convince the other female. Then the woman answered her run-of-the-mill question, and quite knocked Clara over mentally-- she frantically scrambled to put together a façade that would hold off the misgivings the other probably held and leave the younger girl free to do as she pleased after this detour.

“I am heading to a man’s house off of Route 615. I saw he needed help with a thing and now I am here. By the way, my name is Helena. I cannot help but notice you are alone? If you’d like, I can accompany you wherever you are headed. It really is no trouble.” And then she stuck out her hand, in the normal fashion of greeting by shaking hands. Clara was stuck. She glanced quickly at the outstretched limb, and then did her best to put a bright, friendly smile on her face. She shook hands with the woman, making sure that her grip was somewhat light-- not too flimsy-- but definitely not aggressive or overpowering.

“Oh, how interesting, Helena. I, myself, am headed in the same direction; would you happen to mean a Mr. Richbux, looking to recover his stolen heirloom? I am actually on my way for that very reason. So, if you would like to accompany me-- as we are going to the same destination--that’s perfectly fine.” Inwardly, Clara was trying her best to not cringe, to look normal, and appear to be happy that she had a fellow Trainer with her. The girl couldn’t really imagine a Breeder doing these sorts of jobs.

“My name is Clara, by the way.” She added, turning away to head toward their objective before her face showed what was going on beneath the surface. Oh, why didn't she use a fake name? Maybe she should--

Stop. Stop. Stop., Clara issued the order to herself, mentally stomping on the box in her mind and her less-than-societally-friendly tendencies. Why was she so eager to act upon this woman? Now was not the time to be fighting to close those doors. Perhaps when the two were out alone on the Route, she could let them out. Or, better yet, she could withhold them and bring it down upon the thief named by Mr. Richbux before the officials had a crack at him; none could fault what looked like bringing justice to one who deserved it, could they? Or, perhaps she would just need to be a little bit more careful around this older woman, just for this trip.
The young girl pet Lumpy and lumpy made a purr-like noise. Helena let out the hint of a smile before continuing with her conversation. Answering the girls question and offering to go with the girl whereever she was heading. Internally Helena was confused at that offer, she was in a hurry why would she make a detour to help some other person. But, it's a cute, well maybe not-so cute, little girl who could potentially be lost. Helena had never seen so many people in one place and was confused on how to act.

"Oh, How interesting, Helena. I, Myself, am headed in the same direction; would you happen to mean a Mr. Richbux, looking to recover his stolen heirloom? I am actually on my way for that very reason. So, if you would like to accompany me-- as we are going to the same destination--that’s perfectly fine.” Clara said with a smile. Helena could see a little discomfort there but assumed it was just being around a stranger and nothing more.

“My name is Clara, by the way.” Clara adds as she quickly turns around. Helena could tell she was hiding something but unsure of what. She is beginning to think maybe she has stumbled upon the wrong person and she may need to be ready to defend herself if things turn wrong.

"Yes Clara! That sounds super familiar, I forgot the guys name but he did lose his heirloom and the cops seemed less-than-helpful, so I am going to see if I can be more helpful, though maybe together we can actually do more good than if it were just one of us." Helena says. Clara nods and the three of them begin walking toward the house on route 615.

Once out of the city, Lumpy jumps out of Helena's arms so he can roam the openness of the route. He runs around in the tall grass and starts chasing a butterfly that flies by. Helena and Clara are getting closer to the house. The house is three stories tall and made of mahogany. On the third floor there is a balcany overlooking the route and the front door is a double door etched with carvings of pokemon never seen in this region.

Lumpy gets close to the house and suddenly the door flies open and screaming is heard as two men dressed in uniform exit. Helena and Clara look at eachother as they walk up to the house.

Helena knocks, "Hello, Mr Richbux, we come regarding your request." Helena picks up Lumpy as she waits for a response. Clara close behind. A man comes walking down the stairs dressed in a suit of diamonds. He looks calm and has a smile on his face when he sees the two girls. Helena notices damaged furniture in a room by the stairs.

"Oh, yes! Come on in, lets talk and see if you lovely ladies can be of some use" Helena cringes a little at the flirtatious enunciation of 'lovely ladies' but they walk in and follow Mr Richbux to his living room. He offers them a place to sit on the couch and some hot tea.Helena sees a broken window in the back of the room behind closed blinds and notices small traces of muddy footprints throughout the room.

"So, what happened? What do you need help with exactly?" Helena asks curtly as he hands her a cup of hot tea. "What was your heirloom?"

"Okay darling, straight to the point it is" Helena cringes again but tries to hide it out of politeness. "It all happened a few days ago. I come home and find my back window broken, furniture destroyed, and my prized family heirloom gone. It was a golden pokeball with a rare and beautiful shiney eevee inside. You cannot find those anywhere near this region. Her name was...." Mr richbux begins to cry thinking about his pokemon,

OOC: I am done updating this post, It was getting really long and I want to give Clara a chance to interact here as well before getting into the hunt of the thief
OOC: You thought yours was long. I think mine's going to be longer once I post it. XD

Before she turned, Clara could see a faint hint that the woman may be slowly letting her guard down; perhaps she thought Clara was just a little girl, a bit put off by the situation and acting somewhat aggressive and somewhat nice because of the unfamiliarity of conversing with a complete stranger. She decided to leave it at that and hoped it was the case. She of course did not see that the older woman’s guard went back up a little bit afterwards.

"Oh, yes!” Clara heard behind her, as she took a few halting steps toward the other end of the city. The older female behind her continued to ramble in what was most certainly a run-on sentence. “That sounds super familiar, I forgot the guy’s name but he did lose his heirloom and the cops seemed less-than-helpful, so I am going to see if I can be more helpful, though maybe together we can actually do more good than if it were just one of us." Clara rolled her eyes, hoping this excursion wasn’t going to be like this the entire way through. The red-head finally caught up to her and, Clara pretending to be amicable, they gave each other a nod of agreement before setting out.

As they exited the large city of Versorecto, Helena’s Lumpy-the-Crocoal left their side to roam about the route chasing all manner of wildlife, though they didn’t run into any wild pokemon as the target house was still rather close to the outskirts of the city. The younger girl didn’t release any of her pokemon; better to keep them well rested in case they did come into a really dangerous situation. At length, they arrived at the location that appeared to be their destination; it was the only residence this close and yet so far away from the city. In the distance, Clara could hear the roar of the ocean as it pounded against the sands. This was a getaway rich person’s beach house, after all.

The house stood at roughly three stories tall, and its main component of construction appeared to be rich mahogany wood. Fancy, very fancy. Clara’s gaze swept the rest of the building, noting that only the top floor contained an open balcony and the entrance was a pair of doors also made of mahogany, carvings etched into them of pokemon Clara wasn’t able to identify. Helena’s Crocoal eventually sniffed his way up the front steps and was nearly slammed into by the doors as they flew open and a pair of uniformed officers making their way out. The two men barely spared a glance at the two Trainers and lone fire hyena as they headed back toward the city. Mr. Richbux attempting to get the police department to do what he wanted them to do again? Perhaps. . . but Clara was more intrigued by the scream they had heard when the doors had first opened. Mr. Richbux in a rage or drowning in his despair, maybe? The two Trainers looked at each other again before walking up the steps themselves.

Helena was the one that knocked and gave out a greeting, saying that they were there due to his posted request. Clara allowed Helena to lead, as she was older and should have more experience in this type of thing. The woman picked up her Crocoal and they waited until a man dressed fashionably in a white diamond-studded suit greeted them and ushered them inside the main foyer. A large reception area? Maybe this guy’s house used to be a fancy hotel and he remodeled only a little bit of it. . . The man had an outwardly calm demeanor and a smile on his face as he faced the two females. A quick glance around the entranceway showed Clara some damaged furniture to one side. No doubt Helena also saw it.

"Oh, yes!” The man said as they were shepherded in. “Come on in. Let’s talk and see if you lovely ladies can be of some use."

Clara nearly downright glared at the guy. What kind of a perp was this guy, anyway? But she followed Helena’s lead regardless and they followed Mr. Richbux through his house to what appeared to be a living room of sorts. He offered them a cushy couch to sit on and two cups of steaming hot tea -- made from fresh tea leaves, she noted. The living room was lavishly furnished, of course, but there was a broken window at the rear of the room. It was covered only with a hastily placed set of closed blinders and there were muddy footprints on the carpet throughout the room, but especially congregated at the window. Helena brought Clara out of her wanderings by bringing them right to the point of their visit.

"So, what happened? What do you need help with exactly?" The older woman asked curtly. "What was your heirloom?" Well, that was one way to start it off, but oh well. Clara was slightly curious in how this man would retell his story. And he started it with another dose of that sickening flirtatiousness.

"Okay darling, straight to the point it is." Clara clamped down on her facial features, but she saw Helena cringe. Good; she didn’t like it either. The less time they had to spend with this pervert, the more time they had to find that thief and Clara could beat him to a pulp instead. Of course, she’d have to do it when Helena wasn’t looking, or come up with a really convincing story to cover it up. The blonde girl focused again on what Mr. Richbux was saying.

"It all happened a few days ago, maybe a week or so. I come home and find my back window broken, furniture destroyed, and my prized family heirloom gone. It was a golden pokeball with a rare and beautiful shiney silver Eevee inside. You cannot find those anywhere near this region. Her name was. . . ." Mr. Richbux stopped and began to cry, presumably thinking about his poor pokemon. What kind of a sop story was this? Was he milking it, or was this show of emotion raw and real? Nevertheless, Clara continued to listen, trying to not fidget (and did a pretty good job of it too). Only one of her fingers tapped every once in a while. Another couple of sobs and Mr. Richbux continued again.

“. . . . Her name was Elizabeth and I miss her so very much.” I’ll bet you do, for more reasons than one. Clara thought. “I want the thief found and brought to order with the proper authorities, not that they’ve been much of a help to begin with. . . But anyway, my dears -- Here we go again. . -- even if the thief got away, I’m sure he’d be back. I just want my dear Elizabeth back again, safe at home." And with you leering over her like the lecherous old fool you are. Clara completed her internal commentary, careful to maintain a bright and eager young Trainer’s expression on her face, one who sympathized with poor Mr. Richbux and the agony he must be going through.

“I ask that you use what means you have to find the thief; I have reason to suspect that the person responsible hasn't left the area of Versorecto City, so you shouldn't have to go far out of your way to find him. Come back here after you’re done and we can discuss your payment once I have my sweet Elizabeth in my arms again.” Mr. Richbux seemed to be finished with his briefing, but Clara could just barely tell that underneath his calm exterior, he was fighting his overpowering rage. Well. Well, well, well. Maybe the guy was a bit more like her than she thought, minus the flirty part, of course. The younger girl looked to her elder to see what she would do and to see what happened now. It’s time to get this show on the road! Clara thought, thinking that Mr. Richbux was fully finished with them. She kept everything to herself and internally, of course.
As Mr. Richbux began to cry, Helena tilted her head down, unable to watch. She could see clara staring at the man and occasionally fidgeting her thumb from time to time. Maybe she is uninterested in helping this poor, kinda perverted, man. Maybe she is hear for more selfish reasons. Stop thinking Helena. Helena takes a deep breath in and exhales through her mouth. Regaining her attention on the man.

“. . . . Her name was Elizabeth and I miss her so very much I want the thief found and brought to order with the proper authorities, not that they’ve been much of a help to begin with. . . But anyway, my dears..." Helena has a strong erge to hiss at the man but remains calm.

"Here we go again" Helena gears Clara sarcastically mumble under her breath. Helena lets out a dmall smile realizing they are both equally uncomfortabke by the mans flirtatious attitude.

"even if the thief got away, I’m sure he’d be back. I just want my dear Elizabeth back again, safe at home." Clara looks as if she is struggling not to show some kind of anger and contempt at the man but she quickly composed herself to look concerned again. Helena can see the energy around clara change as she calms down. The energy around Mr. Richbux is sincere but hiding a huge tint of anger.

“I ask that you use what means you have to find the thief; I have reason to suspect that the person responsible hasn't left the area of Versorecto City, so you shouldn't have to go far out of your way to find him. Come back here after you’re done and we can discuss your payment once I have my sweet Elizabeth in my arms again.”

Helena and clara stand up and nod at the man. In unison, "I understand " is said as thd girls make there way to tthe door. Helena looks back and can see the energy around the man completely shift to an energy of hate.

"Stop!" The man yells as the girls make their way to the door. Clara quickly turns to face the man as Helena makes a slower transition. Mostly just turning her head to face him. The mans whole demeaner and presence has hanged. He no longer seems as perverted. He almkst seems strangly calmer within his rage.

"Is there something more, Mr Richbux?" Helena asks in a calm collected voice.

"Forget what I said about bringing him to the proper authorites. That is just what I have to say. What I want... no, need, is more questionable. He will pay. I want you to bring the theif to me." His voice is getting louder and more confident. As his anger shiws mire and mire in his eyes. "Bringing him to me is the right thing to dk and the only,way to make sure he gets true justice."

Lumpy is shaking and next to Helena's leg. Helena nods at the man and continues to walk outside. Helena waits for Clara to notice and folloe her out. "Clara our best bet is to go into the morr ghetto part of the city and start oour search there. I feel uneasy about hanfing the theif over to Mr. Richbux. I feel like that is giving the man an automstic death sentence. What are your thoughts? If we arr to work together we need to agree on what we are trying to accomplish or we will never get anywhere."
That was really it; end of discussion. Clara followed Helena’s example and stood up as soon as she made the effort to do so. It really made it look like they had stood up at the exact same time and rate. It was actually kind of funny, but Clara was instead a little bit more excited to be able to exercise her free will on the thief before handing him over to the authorities. She’d just have to make sure Helena didn’t catch whiff of it, or see her handiwork for that matter. This might turn out to be a nice job thing after all, despite the misgivings there were already between the duo. Of course, that wasn’t Clara’s fault; the older woman seemed to be incredibly perceptive of her regardless of how well she kept the stuff hidden.

As they showed themselves out and were almost out the large mahogany doors, Clara heard a loud shout. She spun quickly to assess the situation, and then dropped her guard only slightly as it appeared to be their client who had made the sound. Helena only simply and slowly turned her head to give him her attention. Hmmph -- was she just that normally calm and collected when someone yelled at her in extreme anger like that, or had she somehow predicted the outburst? Well, anyway, Mr. Richbux came toward them and he seemed to have more to say. No, that wasn't it; he wanted to amend his orders. Now That's more like it! She thought as she heard out his “necessity”. Then again, if he wanted a piece of the thief first, how was she supposed to have her fun? Maybe afterwards they could haul him to the (police) station and in the meantime she might be able to sneak something in . . . . maybe.

Wondering about that, Clara started and suddenly realized she’d been staring at their client for a few more seconds than was necessary and Helena had already walked outside. The girl quickly schooled her features to what she hoped Helena expected to see, and then followed her out. As the doors closed shut and they walked a few paces away, the older woman threw Clara for another loop.

"Clara, our best bet is to go into the more ghetto part of the city and start our search there.” Yeah, sure, okay; she agreed with her there. It made sense. “I feel uneasy about handing the thief over to Mr. Richbux. I feel like that is giving the man an automatic death sentence.” Why would you care? It’s a job. We’re getting paid to have some fun. Giv’im over to me and I’ll do it. She didn’t say any of this out loud of course, and made sure that it stayed at the back of her mind where Helena couldn’t possibly see it anywhere on her face or in her body language. “What are your thoughts? If we are to work together we need to agree on what we are trying to accomplish or we will never get anywhere."

Okay, now that was what threw her for a loop. What was she supposed to say? What did Helena expect her to say? As her mind scrambled, Clara’s face went kind of blank with a slight deer-in-the-headlights-look, and then into a frown and narrowed eyes as she started thinking. At least it would hopefully give the red-head the impression that she was thinking seriously on her thoughts. She Really wanted to let loose; she’d been holding it in for far too long already. It itched and clawed and moaned at the very back of her mind -- behind the doors, inside its locked cage, in its locked steel box; but it looked like she might have to keep the reins in tight for the entirety of this job. . . At least it wasn’t shrieking. . . . yet. . . . (>.>”)

“You seem to know what you are doing, Helena.” The younger Trainer finally said, trying to make her voice and body language indicate a deferment to seniority. “We can go looking in the less than nice parts of the city and see what we can find. Do you want to go together, or see if we can cover more ground -- and any possible information -- quicker by being separate? And I thought we were trying to accomplish what Mr. Richbux wanted us to; Find his Eevee, and the thief, and bring them both back here. That’s all. Even if we don’t find the thief, if we get his pokemon back, everything should be fine. Right?” The girl kept her future-thinking thoughts unformed for now, hoping that what she gave the older Trainer was enough to keep her satisfied. Giving a partial air of resolute calm, Clara went ahead and started back toward the city.
"Clara our best bet is to go into the more ghetto part of the city and start our search there. I feel uneasy about handing the theif over to Mr. Richbux. I feel like that is giving the man an automatic death sentence. What are your thoughts? If we are to work together we need to agree on what we are trying to accomplish or we will never get anywhere." Helena said watching clara intently. Her aura went from ready to fight to completely blank in the manner of seconds. As Clara began to start thinking on how to reply her aura came back to a red anger filled aura. Helena is unsure how to defuse her anger, Or what is causing it. She is just aware that Clara is ready to fight and that may become useful.

"You seem to know what you are doing, Helena.” Clara began as Helena looked her in the eye. “We can go looking in the less than nice parts of the city and see what we can find. Do you want to go together, or see if we can cover more ground quicker by being separate? And I thought we were trying to accomplish what Mr. Richbux wanted us to; Find his Eevee, and the thief, and bring them both back here. That’s all. Even if we don’t find the thief, if we get his pokemon back, everything should be fine. Right?" Clara's aura still looking as if she is ready to fight and wants to get away from Helena. But Clara herself looks peaceful enough. She begins to walk before Helena can respond with a plan.

Helena and lumpy follow Clara's lead and Helena works her way next to Clara. "Okay, once we get into the Ghetto we should stay close enough to eachother that we can help eachother if things go south. People are not nice their and will be desperate. Once we see our environment we can form a plan. And okay. That is fair. Once we find the assets we will return them to Mr. Richbux. It is what he asked." Clara nods at Helena and keeps walking.

The two girls and Lumpy get into the city and make their way to the broken down part. The buildings have long faded paint and cracks running along all the walls. The people walking around look dirty like they havent washed or cleaned in weeks. Some kids run by and they look like they barely eat. Helena's face turns to a frown as she looks around. She breaths in and out and focuses on her breath to clear her mind of her emotions and thoughts. Her face imediately returns to a neutral expression.

The town has a little market place with a run down park in the center. People are everywhere doing their buisness, shopping at the shops and talking and making jokes in the park. Helena heads to the park and sits in an half lotus position as she begins to meditate and thi,k of a plan. Lumpy sits next to her as she breaths in and out.
OOC: This Really shouldn’t have taken me this long, but I kept getting distracted whenever I wasn’t working…. ^^() I’m sorry, Chaz..

Walking back into the city, the two females casually strolled through the streets toward the more deprived side of town. They were in no hurry, not really, at least (or maybe it was only Clara). It was still midday, and for their work, it would be easier done under the cover of night. The older woman had eventually agreed with Clara; they would do exactly what Mr. Richbux wanted them to do. The red-head wanted to do additional planning once they were in place and had seen what they had to use in their situation. Perfectly normal and acceptable, of course.

Clara padded in front of the older woman, eyes flashing and watchful. She occasionally glanced at something in particular, but it was usually a piece of trash being blown by the wind, or some other object. In one section they passed through, children played their games or ran by the two of them, laughing (probably hoping to pickpocket them; Clara was careful to watch her purse). Most of them looked like they had been starving half the time, or at least not getting enough to eat. The older people they passed were mostly the poor -- dirty, raggedly clothed, some of them without even shoes. Probably wandering about without a productive reason -- or maybe they actually had business to attend to. Either way, Clara kept an alert gaze all around her.

A few beggars were crouched in some alley ways -- some sleeping, some were raucous (probably drunk, though she didn’t know how), others stared at the two girls like they were fresh meat right off the grill. The younger Trainer pinned those particular fools with an icy glare until the two of them had passed the danger. Clara also saw a cat-like pokemon -- mostly white with a brown-tipped curl at the end of its tail, brown paws, and large whiskers. It was digging in a dumpster and as it looked up to stare at the humans, the girl saw a very defining pressed-coin shape sitting between its eyes. Strange pokemon, she thought, and its circumstance reminded her of her Vaering, Máirín. They passed the creature by, and it went back to its pawing of garbage.

A large portion of the buildings they passed were ramshackle poor excuses for any type of home, and maybe there were some businesses as well. The younger girl didn’t really pay attention to the function a particular building seemed to have. Peeling paint barely concealed the myriad of cracks running through most of the walls of these buildings, and Clara had to vaguely wonder why it all didn’t just collapse. Surely the main infrastructures of the buildings were ruined? A mild curiosity, but that was swept away as the two females arrived at a slightly better portion of the ghetto, but perhaps that was only because of the marketplace that seemed to be set up here. And the small park; perhaps that too.

Vendors called out and attempted to attract attention. Shoppers roamed about, haggling over the prices of items. It looked to be mostly a farmer’s market of sorts; most of the merchandise was fruit/vegetables and other items that could be grown or made at home if one had the proper equipment. There were also some stands that sold more pokemon-related things, such as berries, other types of medicines, and a few others. A tent at the edge was selling charms and other oddities, and Clara also spotted some more shady-looking stalls scattered on the far edges of the market. Interesting. They looked promising, and Clara was already getting ideas on how to start searching for their target.

The girl was itching to get loose, but first she had to lose her partner. Turning slightly so that she could speak to the older woman, Clara was met with a shock and cold empty space. What? Where could she have gotten to? Maybe someone sneaked up on us and took her. . . . Hmm. . Suspicions arose in her mind as Clara scanned around, and then realized that she’d jumped to too many baseless conclusions. Helena was present, and she had situated herself inside the bounds of the park. The blonde walked over, calming herself down and making sure that, to all appearances, she was cool and collected -- not worried or alarmed one bit. She should probably still play it safe around this woman after all. Or maybe she should show a little bit of worry? That was the correct reaction, right?

The older red-head was sitting in a partially-shaded patch of grass under one of the very few trees in the park. She seemed to be concentrating on her breathing and Clara edged over to look at her from the front. The other female appeared to have her hands loose in her lap and one knee was twisted around so that the foot rested in an upside-down position on her opposite thigh. The younger girl couldn’t quite see where the other foot was; perhaps Helena was sitting on it. The position seemed slightly familiar to Clara, but she really couldn’t place a name on it. Helena's Crocoal sat patiently at her side, only panting and lolling his tongue every once in a while; the creature was very quiet otherwise. If this were another circumstance, Clara would have remarked on how neat it was that the pokemon seemed to be following his Trainer’s path. Buddhism? The errant thought protruded, but the blonde really couldn’t tell.  Helena’s face was smooth and calm, and best of all, her eyes were closed! She wouldn’t have heard Clara approach, and she won’t hear her leave either. This was perfect! With a grin, Clara slinked off to see how she would interrogate the vendors of those shady-looking stalls.

She eventually decided to simply act like a shopper, though her clothes and general appearance didn’t really fit in. She couldn’t really help that, unless she either ransacked one of the houses or stole them off someone’s back. She didn’t want to cause a scene this early though. Walking nonchalantly toward one of the stalls she’d singled out, Clara stopped every few minutes to “admire” the wares of the other vendors in her path. She kept a careful eye on the one, making sure the guy didn’t decide to pack up and hightail it before she got there, but she also carefully observed those tents she stopped at, hopefully not raising any red flags along the way.

Once there, the girl was given a view of charms and a few other miscellaneous objects, similar to the tent from the side of the market she’d come. She caught the gaze of the vendor, a look that said he’d like to please with anything that he had and make a sale. His expression faltered though, and Clara realized something must be showing in her own. Had she gotten the location of the stall wrong from her previous location? She glanced both ways at the other tents; no, this was the one out of the others that she had targeted. She looked down at his display again and hardened her gaze. Her stance changed slightly as she opened that box just a little and maybe tweaked the box’s lock a bit.

“I was looking for something . . . more.” The girl said, meeting the vendor’s gaze again. The atmosphere immediate shifted, and he gave her a peculiar smile that she returned easily.

“Of course, ma’am. This way, please.” The man gestured to the alleyway his tent was blocking.  Striding confidently around his table, Clara followed the man a little ways into small area hidden by the entrance, an alcove of some sort. Here, the man waved an arm with a flourish and Clara stepped through -- into quite a different sight. Lined around the alcove, were some people at intervals, and in front of each person there was a small table with what looked like a covered cage resting upon it. The Trainer moved to the first of these and stood, expectantly.

The person behind the table removed the cover with haste, revealing what lay beneath. Clara glanced at it, and then moved on. The person re-covered the cowering Bulbasaur with a short bow in Clara’s direction. This was in turn followed by each cage being exposed and soon Clara had walked all the way around. No sign of a silver Eevee, but perhaps Clara had found a lead in the right direction. Most of the pokemon had been rare starters and other specialties. She returned to the original vendor with a miffed disposition and a frown marring her features, her eyes icy. The man paled at the sight, despite Clara’s obvious young age.

“None were to your liking, ma’am?” He asked hesitantly and Clara decided to glare at him. He flinched and Clara changed her expression to a tight smile.

“No. It was not. I’m looking for something better. I take it you can provide?” Her tone indicated that she wasn’t going to put up with anything more and the man bobbed his head, scooting back to his table. The girl shadowed him and he rummaged around underneath his table before handing her what looked like a pass of some sort and a coin. He bowed again and said,

“Thank-you very much for your patronage, ma’am.”

Clara nodded and idly used some more time to look at some of the other tents, including the other two shady stalls. But they both had only nodded to her and gave a grunt of “You already know. There’s no need to speak with us again.” Clara left it at that and decided to return to see if Helena was still in her place at the park. The young Trainer assumed she may have burned an hour or two, and she hadn’t wandered too far from the area. If the red-head was still there, Clara supposed she could wait until night fell; if the older woman wasn’t, then Clara could almost definitely have free reign to do as she liked.
Helena is beginning to get deep into a meditative state. She begins to feel as if she is floating slightly above the ground as she begins to feel one with the universe around her. Soon she feels in flux with the environment and her third eye opens revealing the auras of all the people in the surrounding area. Most of the town people had an aura of struggle and suffering but wanting the best for them and their families. Helena used her third eye to locate a familiar aura, Clara's. Clara is currently standing straight in front of Helena looking at her position and admiring Lumpy also meditating like his master.

Hmm what is she up too? Helena watches Clara's focused aura walk up to the shops. She cannot see what is being sold but can tell the venders have a decent (if not slightly greedy) aura about them. They too are just trying to provide for their families and are willing to bargain just to win some bread. Helena looks ahead at the different shops Clara might head too, until she stumble across a very dark and greedy aura. 

This vender feels different somehow from the rest of the merchants nearby. He seems to be hiding something. But what? I can sense a darkness here, if Clara heads here she better be careful. Where is she anyway? Helena returns her third eye gaze on Clara and see's her making her way toward the dark aura. Oh no.

The vision around everyones aura is pure blackness. Helena cannot make out the details outsife of the different energies within and surrounding people. Clara's energy turn to confusion for a bit as she looks behind her at different shops but then her energy quickly turns to that of confidence.  The dark energy soon leads Clara's energy into a back ally. Shoot! This could be bad, very bad. I may need to break this meditation soon and save her. Calm down Helena, clear your mind just observe. let go of your feelings nothing bad has happened and the man's energy isnt that of harm. 

Helena collected herself and decided to look around in that alley. She could see the aura of many scared pokemon. All of them look not so well kept and as if they fear death is soon. There is a good ten pokemon with this frightened energy. Clara seems to be looking at all of them but is heading out with the original man. 

Clara begins to walk away and Helena opens her eyes. She looks around and finds the shady vender Clara had just left. Helena stands up and Lumpy wakes up from his meditation as well. He looks at Helena and follows her as she runs toward the sketchy merchant. 

"What did you just show or sell to the young blonde girl that had just left?" Helena yells at the vender with an intense stare in her eyes. He matches her intense stare and then lets out a tiny grin.

"I don't need to tell you anything, and if you keep bothering me, I will involve the police." The vender seems to think he has won and expects Helena to walk away.

Helena stares him in the eyes and whispers just loud enough for him to hear, "I know about the tortured pokemon in the alley." The venders grin instantly disappears. His energy turns to that of fear. His body is slightly shaking and his face shows an expression of him questioning how Helena could possibly know that.

"So, are you willing to answer my previous question now, or should we involve the police? I'll happiky oblige your threat."  Helena is still staring at the man.

"She said she was looking for something better. My pokemon were not good enough. And then she left. She hesded toward the park." The vender says quickly and terrified. 

"Thank you. Now before I go, if you don't want the police involved release your pokemon. I kniw there are ten back there." Helena glares at him as he nods. Within moments all the pokemon begin to run thriugh the streets and make their way to outside the town. Helena walks toward the park and see's Clara, partly puzzled, partly happy at Helena's disappearance. Helena taps the young blonde on the shoulder.

As she turns around, "I need to be honest with you, I can see auras and when I meditate I can see peoples energy more clearly. I know we haven't been on the best terms since we bumped into eachother on the route to Mr. Richbux. and I do not know how to fix it aside from just being honest. I can tell you want to fight and I think it may just become useful. But you need to hold off until the time is right. I watched you go To the vender and I talked to him myself. Something seems off about him, and his treatment of pokemon is terrible. I sense he might be the key to finding the eevee, but I need to ask, what did he tell you?"

OOC: : It is fine it happens :) and let me know what you think of the ending of this post. I feel like it will really throw Clara in for a loop because she definitely would not expect it from Helena. But if you feel it is too exposition-y or doesnt work for the confines of the RP I can change it.
OOC: Definitely threw Clara for a loop. So much so, in fact, that she's still trying to process it!

As Clara arrived at the park, she found where Helena had been sitting was now empty. Good. That means I can actually get to work the way I want to. Glee filled the girl and the lock on that cracked box shifted just a little bit more. Wait; this wasn’t where she could open the cage; she didn’t want any living creature seeing her shift. She needed to find a nice, secluded area where she could swing open the doors -- a place that an unexplained murder might simply be shoved under the rug. It happened sometimes, especially if she’d had to keep a tight hold on it like this for so long. It was much better out in the routes and wilderness. She could be free there, but eventually she had to rejoin society for a short period of time.

With the ticket-pass and the coin, Clara knew there had to be some sort of secret (probably underground) event that had other rare pokemon. Maybe the thief and the silver Eevee were there. But the vendor had made the assumption that Clara knew the how, what, where, and when -- and Clara certainly wasn’t going to blow her cover by asking those questions. She needed to find another way to get that information without raising any suspicions. Which was why it was perfect that Helena was no longer in the park. She’d probably gone looking for the younger Trainer and that gave Clara the opportunity to slip away unnoticed.

Or so she thought.

As she moved toward a different alley to start her work, she heard a familiar voice shouting. Oh, great. What is she doing? She better not be ruining the entire thing! Just exposing herself like that is bad enough, but to start shouting and making a ruckus? Gah! She flinched at the raised voice and turned around, looking for the telltale sign of a redhead; there weren’t too many of them around, after all. Ah, yes, there she was. Badgering the vendor who had been so nice as to let her in the “back room” so to speak. That’s just wonderful. Clara’s mood soured immediately. She’s definitely ruined the whole thing. We’re going to have to wait for a while for them to calm down, or go back to that pervert and say we messed up and failed. Either way, that Eevee is going to be lost and so will my fun if that fool doesn’t stand down and back away already.

The thought was to no avail, as they seemed to talk for a minute more. Clara just didn’t know how bad it was until Helena left the guy and came toward her. In the market, there were a few muffled noises of fright, surprise, maybe some anger. And then Clara saw what had been causing it; each of the poached pokemon she had recently been looking at scampered throughout the marketplace, scattering in all directions. She looked back to the other female as she approached; Helena appeared to only have eyes for the younger girl.

"I need to be honest with you.” The older woman began, and Clara felt a heavy suspicion bubbling up inside. “I can see auras and when I meditate I can see peoples' energy clearer and more defined. I know we haven't been on the best terms since we bumped into each other and I do not know how to fix it aside from just being honest. I can tell you want to fight and I think it may just become useful. But you need to hold off until the time is right.” What? What the h*** is she talking about? She’s ruined the whole operation!  “I watched you go to the vender and I talked to him myself.” Yeah, I kind of Saw that. Do you think I’m blind?!  “Something seems off about him, and his treatment of pokemon is terrible. I sense he might be the key to finding the Eevee, but I need to ask, what did he tell you?"

Clara thought about what the older woman said, but only for a split second; it nearly went in one ear and out the other. She looked around to see if there were any witnesses, and then dragged Helena a little ways into the ally she’d been going toward. Okay. No more foolishness. No more beating around the bush. It was time this Helena learned who she was dealing with.

“Are you an idiot?” She hissed, soft enough that no one else should be able to hear her. “You must be because you’ve just ruined any chance we had at finding either the thief OR the old fool’s Eevee. That guy’s probably packed up and so has his buddies. He’ll retreat and set up elsewhere, probably not anywhere in this city or near it. He’ll give a description of you, and of me, to the whole network he’s a part of and we won’t get any information at all. That Eevee is as good as lost, if they were the ones holding it, and we’ll certainly never find that thief -- Ever.” But that wasn’t all of it. Had that been it, Clara could have stopped there and reflected on the rest of what the red haired woman had said. But no, she had made it even worse, if that was possible. Another breath. “And why in the name of Arceus did you somehow make that guy release those d*** pokemon? How did you even know he had them? That’ll send shockwaves throughout the entire organization! Red flags everywhere that their business protocols need to change. No matter where they are set up, they’ll look for us; news like that travels fast. Faster than you might be able to imagine.” Clara paused for another breath to continue, but that was it. She’d lost her steam, but not her anger. In the back of her mind, the thought tingled that perhaps Helena's "Aura" stuff might be the reason why she knew about the pokemon. . . .

“Either go back to Mr. Richbux and say we failed, or go do your own thing. But stay out of my way.” Clara turned and started heading down the alley. “I knew you were going to be trouble the moment you knocked me over in the street earlier. I just didn’t realize how much. .” I knew I should have destroyed her on our way to Mr. Richbux. I thought I could handle keeping it in for a little while longer; she was just another simple Trainer. But no -- she’s proven to be more of a hassle and danger than she’s worth.

Now, on to the mess she needed to try and salvage. First, she would need to change her appearance, or at least hide her most defining features. Should she find different clothes to wear? Maybe. Next, she was going to have to figure out on her own how to get the information she needed, infiltrate the place, and determine whether the Eevee was there or not. If it was, she’d have to grab it and hightail it out of there. If not, then the only lead she had was gone, and it would be almost impossible to tweak anything out of the place and any other network that existed, especially after that stunt the red-head had pulled. As she walked farther away, Clara continued to fume. Maybe she could partially cover this up by killing the fool now. But not here; farther into the maze, where no one would question a body -- especially a lone female.

That idea might not even work now, though. Mulling over the other female’s words -- if they were true -- then Clara might not even be able to get the jump on Helena, no matter what she did. She continued to walk farther away.
OOC: Things are getting darker, all hope seems lost. Can these girls fix their issues and find the eevee? Find out on the next Cry for Help!!!!

Clara's aura turns to anger the moment Helena started confessing to her the truth of her abilities. Her mind was now clouded and getting through to her will not be easy. Clara grabs hold of Helena's wrist and dragged her into a alley, away from people. Uh oh, this is all out of anger, I need to keep my wits about me and stay calm no matter what happens. 

"Are you an idiot?" Clara whisper in a tone of pure hatred. Helena remains calm while she lets Clara vent out the rest of her anger. "You must be because you’ve just ruined any chance we had at finding either the thief OR the old fool’s Eevee. That guy’s probably packed up and so has his buddies. He’ll retreat and set up elsewhere, probably not anywhere in this city or near it. He’ll give a description of you, and of me, to the whole network he’s a part of and we won’t get any information at all. That Eevee is as good as lost, if they were the ones holding it, and we’ll certainly never find that thief -- Ever.”

I actually did not think of that. She has a really good point but it mustn't be too late. I still feel his energy at the shop and he hasn't seemed to pack up at all yet. But I shouldn’t think of that too much yet. I am not out of the fire yet and she seems to have more to say. She also moght attack at any moment. Her aura is that of pure hatred, it is almost as if she is engulfed in a fire of red flames.

“And why in the name of Arceus did you somehow make that guy release those d*** pokemon? How did you even know he had them? That’ll send shockwaves throughout the entire organization! Red flags everywhere that their business protocols need to change. No matter where they are set up, they’ll look for us; news like that travels fast. Faster than you might be able to imagine.” At this point Helena knew her words did not get through to the young trainer. Anger had completely made her deaf to what Helena had said. “Either go back to Mr. Richbux and say we failed, or go do your own thing. But stay out of my way.” Clara turned and started heading down the alley. “I knew you were going to be trouble the moment you knocked me over in the street earlier. I just didn’t realize how much. .” 

Helena watched Clara walk down the Alley for a bit. She is right, this operation is as good as done, and not only that I have put wanted signs all over our heads. If they are willing to harm pokemon there is no telling what they would do to us. If there can even still be a us. Helena sat down in a full lotus position and began to meditate. This time she was focusing on her astral self and releasing herself from her physical form.

Helena in her minds eye begins to see a brilliant white light surround her and then she can see her self meditation as if looking into a mirror, but no she is outside her body. She flies her astral form over to Clara and can see her fuming, anger and murder all over her face. But time seems to be slowing down while Helena is outside her body. Clara is moving at a snails pace. Helena then flies over to the where the vender was and can perfectly still see him at his stall. He is writing a text to Mr.Richbux saying; “some of the stolen pokemon have been lost but there are still plenty more to bid tonight.” Wait, is Mr. Richbux in on what ever is going on? Is this a set up for the girls? The vendor doesn’t seem to be going anywhere but I cant look at anything else on his phone. 

Helena looks around and the vender still shows no sign of packing up, and neither do any of the other vendors for that matter. Helena flies over to another sketchy vender he too seems to be staying put but he is reading a text that says “watch out for red headed girl, she can be trouble and if you get a chance, kidnap her and bring her to you know where” a picture of Helena is underneath the text. Oh no, I have made a terrible mistake, my only option now is to fix things with Clara and if we work together we might just be able to get the eevee and maybe shut down whatever is going on. Things are definitely getting way more complicated and out of hand. But do I have enough information to talk to Clara with yet? I don’t think we can get what we need without things turning violent. I don’t like but it is for the greater good and love of pokemon.

Helena flies around the stalls and tries to see if she can find anything else of note. The only thing she can think is that the guy she yelled at is the leader among the stall vendors, he might be a good target. Whiteness fills helena’s vision as she snaps back into her body. She opens her eyes and can still see Clara walking away. Good. Helena gets up and runs toward Clara almost at a full sprint. 

“Clara!” Helena says in a strong but still quiet enough tone for only Clara to hear. As she places her hand on Clara’s shoulder. Clara immediately turns around and punches Helena in the face. Helena tanks the hit and Is still standing. “Its not too late, we can fix this, you just need to listen to me.”
Aura. What the f*** is aura? It doesn't make any sense. The girl didn't hear anything behind her; that's fine -- let Helena be silent. Clara was almost to the end of the alley now; about to turn to the left, farther into the ghetto, when she hears it. She hears her name, recognizes the voice as Helena, and her anger soars again. She lets the lock on the box fall away and the box opens fully, allowing what was trapped inside to smash itself against the bars of its locked cage. It screams and yells, rattles the cage, but Clara thinks it's still too early to unlock the cage. Clara continues her path, wishing she had a blade in her hand so that she could get the older woman away from her. She'd already done too much damage already.

And then she felt the pressure on her shoulder from behind, a hand -- Helena's hand. She spun around, and although it wasn’t the best position -- and certainly not one where she'd be able to swing out full with her entire strength -- the younger Trainer lashed out with a fist. She connected with Helena’s face, and breathed in deep to prepare for another swing, but the red-head didn’t go down the way Clara expected her to. She took the hit, surely, but she didn’t try to move out of the way; she didn’t try to block at all. And she didn’t move very much from it either. The younger Trainer gritted her teeth and went for another swing, Helena’s words only just then registering in her brain. I say it’s too late!

“I don’t want to listen to you! I told you to stay out of my way!”
“I don’t want to listen to you! I told you to stay out of my way!” these words cut at Helena as another punch slams against Helena’s face. She still remains unmoved. Helena positions her right leg closer to Clara and her back leg behind her and brings her hands up to protect her face. Clara throws a round house kick toward Helena’s thigh but Helena sweeps her arm down and blocks the kick, pushing it away from her body.

“Clara, I don’t want to hurt you, but you are leaving little choice. Our window is closing.” Helena tries to reason but the young trainer, engulfed in a flame of rage throws a barrage of punches toward Helena, all packed with a fair amount of speed and power. Helena weaves in and out of the first few and blocks the last few punches sweeping her arms left and right. The blonde girl ends her barrage with a strong hook to Helena’s side. Helena bends with the force of the punch. Her eyes water mildly as she regains her footing. 

Helena charges toward Cera, who crosses her arms in front of her face in a solid guard, but instead of throwing a couple punches, Helena shoots her leg past Clara’s foot and spins behind the young trainer grabbing her ankle in the process. Clara is trying to balance, hopping on one foot as Helena pulls her in and sweeps her remaining foot with her leg bringing both girls to the ground. Clara, on her back, throws hammer punch after hammer punch on the back of Helena’s head as she climbs up Clara to get a better hold.

Clara, being young and flexible is able to get her foot between her and Helena and kicks Helena off her. The power of the kick causes Helena’s lip to bleed as she falls off Clara and the two girls stand back up. Helena wipes the blood off of her lip as the two girls stare each other down, regaining their breath. This is not good, not good at all. I don’t want to bring any harm to her but if I can’t get her into a good grapple and lock she will never hear what I need to say. Lucky for me, she doesn’t seem trained in martial arts and most her strength comes from her rage. I need her to hold onto that rage.

Clara glares at Helena with a rage in her eye. Her aura growing more and more flame like as the fight goes on. “Clara, your anger is perfectly valid, but please just hear me out!” Helena tries again to reason but as soon as She opens her mouth Clara runs at Helena trying to tackle her but Helena side steps out of the way and lightly pushes Clara back. Clara catches herself before tripping toward the ground and quickly turns to face Helena again. She fakes Helena out with a round house kick but while Helena tries to block the incoming kick, Clara transitions with her other leg to knee Helena in her now unguarded stomach. Helena jumps back to avoid another kick and Clara throws a punch with her right fist. Helena steps back and grabs Clara’s right wrist with her right arm as the punch is thrown. With the wrist in Helena’s grasp, Helena pulls Clara in as she twists and positions herself next to Clara, twisting her arm.

From here Helena has the option to elbow Clara’s arm and break it making sure the fight would end but instead Helena pulls Clara’s arm away from her and transitions into a tight headlock with Helena grabbing onto her own shoulder. Clara is struggling and wiggling to break free but the more she struggles the tighter Helena holds.

Helena is close to Clara’s ear as she holds on to her. “Please Clara, calm down, I am not your enemy. I do not want to do this but please hear me out. The merchants who had the stolen pokemon, are still there. They are not leaving anytime soon, but I have found out two things; tonight they are holding an event with more rare and stolen pokemon, and Mr. Richbux is the man incharge. So we have a when, which is tonight and what a pokemon black market. We need a where and a how, to get that I propose we, and I absolutely hate this, we spy on the vender you talked to earlier, tail him, follow him, get him alone, and that is when we strike and get the information out of him. I cannot do it alone.” 

Helena still holds on tightly as Clara processes.
Maybe it was time to get rid of this older woman right now; right here. She could deal with the body later. Right after Clara threw the next punch, she transitioned to her favorite round-house kick. But when that didn't work, she tried a faster flurry of fists. More than half of the throws weren’t fast enough and the older woman dodged and weaved herself between them; almost as if she already knew the trajectory. Helena blocked and redirected the rest of them. What the h***? The girl really wasn’t paying attention to Helena’s words, what with the angry beast scraping at the bars of its jail and howling.

The next attack was a strong right hook that finally connected to Helena’s side; the other female looked like she was about to give way from the force of it, but she still recovered quickly enough and regained her footing. The girl quickly realized that she may actually be out-matched here. Then how the f*** was she going to kill her?

She tried another punch aimed at the red-head’s solar plexus, an area the blonde knew her small hand could inflict a large portion of damage and give her a temporary upper hand. But the other woman moved her torso away, seemingly easily sliding out of reach. Suddenly, the red-head was totally within reach -- too close in fact. Clara had to raise her guard, crossing her arms in front of her face to protect her head -- where she thought the other female was going to throw some punches of her own. Instead, the red-head skillfully maneuvered herself behind the younger Trainer and swept her feet out from underneath her.

They were both abruptly on the hard ground, scuffling and grappling, attempting to get the upper hand. What the h*** is she trying to do? Wrestle me into submission?  Since the moment Clara had crossed her arms in front of herself as a block, she’d been in defense mode; not something she liked to be backed into. Granted, she hadn’t actually taken any damage or hits yet, but it was bound to happen soon. Clara ended up on the bottom of the pile, on her back -- unfortunately. She was a lightweight. The younger Trainer began throwing punch after punch, hoping to make Helena dizzy enough from the impacts that she would let go. Much to Clara’s disappointment, the other female continued to advance. At least that movement freed her legs. . . She squirmed, wiggled, and writhed her way around on the ground, finally getting a leg, then the other, and eventually her feet to bear against Helena. She kicked heavily, Finally throwing the woman off of her, and rolled back to her feet.

To her dismay, the red-head was equally quick to jump back to her feet, though she noticed that the other needed to wipe some blood from her face. Whether that was from the head blows, a cut lip, or hopefully coughing it up; Clara didn’t know. This might be her chance to finally finish it, especially if the hits she landed had managed to cause internal hemorrhaging. The blonde did something that she normally didn’t under any circumstance; she rushed the other female. And it was the biggest mistake Clara could have done in this match-up; she got cocky. Before she knew it, Helena had side-stepped her and used her own momentum against her. Managing to not lose her balance again, Clara whirled and tried something else she’d seen done (and it had worked out beautifully); but she’d never had the chance to attempt it herself. She faked with her favorite kick, and then flowed into a different attack and a different direction with a hard knee to the now-unprotected stomach. But it fell short and so Clara continued without breaking stride and kicked out again; with the room created, she packed all her might into the next punch.

And it was not only blocked, but caught.

To the younger girl’s surprise, Helena then acted instead of mostly reacting, taking the arm she had confined and pulled the blonde off-balance once more. The younger girl’s arm was twisted and she suddenly found herself in an impossible headlock. What?! How the h***? How did that even -- …? She did the only thing she could think of in that position; she thrashed -- wildly.

“D*** you!” Clara gasped out, still struggling to get free of the choking hold the older woman had on her. She hadn’t been able to get her hands in the way before the headlock had closed down on her. Of course not; it had been the most surprising thing Helena had done yet in the short fight. The younger Trainer tried to claw at the arms keeping her against Helena’s body and even tried to backhand her where she thought the other female’s face might be. To no avail, of course. The hold held and even got tighter. She felt Helena’s breath tickle her ear; she hated that. Anything that remotely touched her ears was almost unbearable. She considered letting the creature roam about -- free of its locked cage -- but still confined by the door. The red head broke her concentration.

“Please Clara, calm down. I am not your enemy.”

“D*** you, of course you are!” Clara repeated.

“I did not want to do this but, please, hear me out. The merchants who had the stolen pokemon; they are still there. They are not leaving anytime soon, but I have also found out two things; tonight they are holding an event with more rare and stolen pokemon, and Mr. Richbux is the man in charge.” This gave Clara pause, but only a moment before she resumed to wiggling. How the h*** was Mr. Richbux in charge of the d*** thing when he wanted the two of them to get his Eevee back? It made less sense than Helena’s stupid “Aura” bull****.

“So we have a when, which is tonight and what -- a pokemon black market. We need a where and a how. To get that I propose we -- and I absolutely hate this -- we spy on the vender you talked to earlier, tail him, follow him, get him alone. And that is when we strike and get the information out of him. I cannot do it alone.” By the end of it, Helena’s voice was almost pleading.

“And how the h*** do you know any of this? Sounds like a whole lot more of your bull****.” Clara spat. She ignored the pleading tones the older woman gave off and instead focused a little on what the other Trainer was saying -- for once. “I know what the “how” is, just not the “where”. If you hadn’t f***ed s*** up, I would have been able to find that out with minimal effort. Not to mention not setting off any red flags while I’m at it.” It doesn't really sound like this is going to work, anyhow. . . She should just leave off and go away. I can do this better by myself, can't I? Clara grunted and pulled a little at the arms constricting her breathing. She left her thoughts about Mr. Richbux being involved to stew in the back of her mind. Her anger still simmered, but there was nothing she could do in the position she was in right now. Clara let her arms swing down to her sides; she was tired. She never Did have enough stamina for her fights. . . . That was why she hit the vital spots and ran. Usually. She sighed.
Lumpy walks up to Helena holding Clara in her headlock, and rubs himself against Clara’s legs. Clara is struggling and violently trying to get out of the hold. I cannot let go until she is agreeable otherwise there is no telling what she is capable of. This fight has been long enough. Sweat rolls down Helena’s forehead. 

“And how the h*** do you know any of this? Sounds like a whole lot more of your bull**** I know what the “how” is, just not the “where”. If you hadn’t f***ed s*** up, I would have been able to find that out with minimal effort. Not to mention not setting off any red flags while I’m at it.” Clara finally said in response to Helena. Surprise shook across Helena’s face at the proclamation of Clara knowing the how. There is no way I can convince her to tell me the how but if we can work together this could be easier to finish then anticipated. Is Clara as wanted as I am, or did I, HOPEFULLY, just put myself in danger?  Clara finally stopped struggling and gave into the hold. She just relaxed in Helena’s arms tired of fighting to get. Helena still held on in case of a bluff.

“I cannot say, how I know this information. If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me, or it would cause more questions then we have time for. I am sorry, I set off the red flags, I just saw the helpless pokemon, and had to do something. It is who I am. I love all life. I didn’t think, just acted. But I have one final idea. If you will hear me out. I think we can get their trust of you back, and also get me into the pokemon black market all in one swoop. They might know we are both in here but they may not actually know we were together. Oh and they want me. I propose, you take Lumpy, he can sniff me out, and we make it look like you knocked me unconscious and you can hand me over to the men. They will take me to their base, hopefully. From their, I can handle myself, deal with what I need to and find out any information I can from within their walls. Lumpy could lead you to me, I let you in we find the thief and the pokemon, we both get paid and we can go our separate ways.

I know there is a lot of room for error, but I can be with you and with the guards at the same time. Lumpy will know when I am here even if you cannot see me. You just have to trust me.  There is still time to make this work. We can put our differences aside, and hey, worst case you hand me to the guards, I cant handle myself, you don’t have to deal with me anymore. Either way, it is a win/win for you.” Lumpy randomly combusts as Helena smiles at the risk of her own death. She is still holding on to Clara, less tight then when she was struggling but tight enough that she cannot easily escape. “What do you thing Clara?” Lumpy shakes the ashes off of his fur.
OOC: Well... third time around... >.>" I hope this is good, because the original is always Definitely better..... I feel this may be a little disjointed; my original obviously was not... Does it make sense to you?

Ludicrous. The entire second scheme Helena just spewed was absolutely ludicrous. And that Crocoal of hers was getting annoying. Clara tried to scoot the creature away with her foot and off of her leg; especially when it decided to combust in a juvenile spurt of whatever. Her own Kenneth had done that when they had first started out, but he had matured quite a bit since then.

It irritated Clara that Helena gave a round-about explanation to her actions, really explaining nothing but what had already happened. If the younger Trainer was to believe they could still pull this off, she’d have to just trust in Helena’s words. . . Which, by the way, was completely unorthodox. How could she possibly think it was like that? Clara even struggled to come up with words to describe the situation, let alone the actual subject. Her brain kept coming up with a blank -- an abyss -- each time she tried; it Wasn’t possible. And yet here she was, having to somehow cope with it. Clara ran a monologue in her mind as she listened to the older red-head. It was a habit of hers to give retorts, though she did so only silently (and kept to herself of course).

She can’t say: ppfffttt;
I wouldn’t believe her: that’s probably true;
There’d be more questions and not enough time: Ha! We can make time;
She’s sorry she raised the flags: I’m sure she is;
It’s just who she is: what a lame excuse.

Okay, whatever.

Besides those, the girl kept her prejudges on Helena’s apology, since it was uttered in the same breath as the rest of the nonsense. The blonde still found something to laugh at though. Silently, of course.

Ha. And somehow you just know you’re already wanted, with a giant price above your head no doubt. Just as long as they don’t lump me in the same pod as you, I guess. . .

Helena Did have a few points however, and Clara hung there in the red head’s grasp, brain zooming around and connecting the dots. Her previous plan of grabbing the vendor she’d spoken with wasn’t a good enough one either; neither one of them would really work. Seriously, how’d she get stuck with somebody like Helena for a job like this? Arceus must hate her right now for whatever reason.

Her normally single-track mind was finally taking over as it began to recover from the older woman’s onslaught of craziness. The older red-head was right in one regard -- it was definitely a win-win for her. She could easily hand the older woman over and be done with it; find the Eevee, beat the thief into submission (though with how she matched up against Helena, she began to wonder about that), and finish Mr. Richbux’s request. Grab the reward(s) and skedaddle out of the city like nothing ever happened. It would have been so easy to just shrug the whole thing off. But Helena’s plan was definitely extremely rough, and most likely not going to succeed. It needed some major tweaking before anything could be done. And Mr. Rickbux; where did he fit in, in all of this anyhow?

She felt Helena loosen her headlock, but Clara decided to do nothing about it. She remained as limp as before, kept her shoulders loose, and let out another sigh. Inwardly, the beast panted inside its locked cage; energy spent. The last few routes had been short, and the cities frequent; especially when Clara had to run in between them doing things. The creature hadn’t really had a chance to fully stretch out in a good couple of weeks in the least, almost three or four months at the most. It was taxing to keep it in, but at the same time, the thing was slightly weakened the more it was confined. But this. . . . this. . . situation, had allowed it to get a good stretch in some places and tired it out enough that Clara was able to lock it back up all the way with only minor difficulty. Now, on to Helena’s ridiculousness.

“First off, that has a lot of holes, never mind the margins of error -- which are quite big to begin with. I don’t think you truly understand what you’re dealing with yet.” Clara started. “You really walked in way over your head on this one. If we hadn’t picked up the same job from that board. . . Well, least of all, you’d probably have failed. Most, you’d be dead.” Isn’t fate a funny thing? It’s ridiculous. . .

This simple “job” had gotten a little more complicated than Clara had initially assumed; it had changed -- A Lot. There was definitely far more planning that needed to be done with this than normal. And required sensitive hands to do it with. *wanted to glare at Helena* The girl continued.

“Anyway, I don’t believe that “handing you over” this soon is going to quite work. Yet. I need to know the status of those vendors and what they look like they are planning, or not planning. Based on their state of mind, we can proceed a bit more carefully.” And I don’t really want that Crocoal following me around; I already have six pokemon/pokeballs with me. I’m not replacing a member of my Team for that untrained pup.

“I propose that, first, you let go of me. . (a large pause) Second, we find what those guys’ moods are like. Third, well. . . we need to make a plan based on the data we get. For a mission like this to succeed, you don’t just bust in everywhere and make a ruckus. It needs planning, risk-evaluation, data-mining. Things like that.” Clara explained. She spoke from the experience that she had, which was very little, but apparently more than what Helena had been exposed to (or at least the younger girl thought so). “There are too many loose ends here that we can’t figure out the conclusion of and not enough data to act.” There was another large pause as Clara hung there still in Helena’s loosened headlock; she still didn’t feel like doing anything. Making Helena let her go made the blonde feel like she would win the waiting game.

“But what I really want to know, is how you pieced together all this stuff and what you and that vendor I spoke with talked about. If we’re going to get along even marginally, I need to know everything you know and how. Basically put me in your shoes -- your perspective. Make me understand so thoroughly that we could almost be the same person. And I kinda don’t care how ridiculous or stupid it sounds; I’ll deal with it.” That way, the blonde could decide how best to use the older woman, and when she was done, hopefully not have to deal with her ever again. Or perhaps use it to her advantage again sometime down the road instead. Maybe her weird Aura stuff and other . . . abilities will come in handy for other situations. I should get her to owe me a good couple of favors and then I can use her some more. . heh. .

And then her mind picked up on a tidbit as it was processed. Things clicked into place and the ball started rolling down the hill. Her mind was slowly regaining its linear thinking and putting the rest of its schedule online and back in order.

“Actually, speaking of a large “margin of error”, me handing you over this soon. . . It’s not going to work at all. There’s no way an outsider like me is going to have access to information like that so soon after the event, particularly if they’ve been threatened. If I tried your plan as it is, I would be tagged then if I’m not already and taken too, no questions asked. We’d be separated and therefore doomed, maybe killed. End of story.” If this was one of those particular networks, then other organizations stayed well away from them, even in the same city. Those organizations ruled the underground and gave no f***s for many -- if not most -- of the underground’s rules. In a large city, they usually either kicked the others out or assimilated them into their own ranks. Or killed them. That was always fun. If this organization was what Clara thought it was, they might be in trouble anyway.
OOC: This has taken me far too long to get back too, for that I am really sorry

“You’re right Clara. In-order to work together I do need to be honest with you. No more secrets, our window may be closing.” Helena finally says after taking in everything Clara had just said. Lumpy sitting on the ground staring at the two girls. Helena is looking calm and collected. Her face emotionless, but her hold still locked tight enough that it won’t be broken easily.  “I never got to explore much as a kid and only now in my young adulthood have I finally been able to leave my home village. I was raised to practice spirituality and grew to become one with people, pokemon, and the universe. Through years of practice and meditation, I have been opened to a few, let’s say, special abilities.”

Helena takes a deep breath and a few moments before continuing her explanation. Lumpy gets up and stretches. “The first ability is the one, I have already mentioned. I can see people auras and energies, I can see a person’s intent in any given moment. It is how I have known about the beast you hide inside. I still feel your beast can be useful for this mission, I can tell it didn’t fully come out during our little scuffle. The second ability happens while I meditate. I can see the energy of all life within a certain radius of me. It is how I followed you to the vender, and knew of the pokemon. I saw their energies and auras. The pokemon had an aura of suffering, I couldn’t let it continue.”

Helena lets her grip loosen a bit and whispers “I am sorry” her voice trembles a bit as she lets the words out. “in that moment, I didn’t think about the task, just the pokemon. This leads to my third ability which is the hardest and takes the most concentration for me to do. To understand it, you must first understand, we, as living beings have two forms, our physical and our spiritual form. For most people, the two forms are always connected, but with practice you can separate the two. I can project my spirit from my body, and explore the whole world without my physical body. In simple terms, I become a ghost type. However, when I astral project I see the world in a slowed down version. That is how I got the information of Mr. Richbux holding the event. I saw the vender texting him. The text said, ‘some of the stolen pokemon have been lost but there are still plenty more to bid tonight.’ I also saw another vendor sending a text with my picture attached saying to look out for me.”

Lumpy circles the two girl rubbing between their legs every now and a then, asking for attention. Helena Smiles at the little crocoal but continues the conversation.

“I don’t know if that is enough to put you in my perspective, but that is how I got all the information I have. These are the talents I can offer to get us the heirloom. It is how I plan to explore the compound once I get in, if we use my plan. If you have another idea, let’s hear it, just know my abilities are a tool you can use, just tell me how you want them used.” Helena’s face grows into a look of seriousness. I will redeem myself and get things back on track. I have too. Too much is at risk now.