Closed Quest: A Cry for Help
I'vr reread the thread to try and get rid of my writing issue (as well as trying to do it three times over... >.>" Blaarrgh), and I think you may be right. I'm not sure exactly how to fit it in either at this point... but maybe it'll slip its way in there somehow. Who knows? lol. Yup, working together is definitely an issue that needs to be resolved, rofl. XD And alrighty, so we know who we're going to pin as the boss of this whole thing. lol. : )
(02-19-2017, 11:47 PM)Kaelyn Wrote: I'vr reread the thread to try and get rid of my writing issue (as well as trying to do it three times over... >.>" Blaarrgh), and I think you may be right. I'm not sure exactly how to fit it in either at this point... but maybe it'll slip its way in there somehow. Who knows? lol. Yup, working together is definitely an issue that needs to be resolved, rofl. XD And alrighty, so we know who we're going to pin as the boss of this whole thing. lol. : )
I just finished re-reading everything again and i am back in the loop of what is going on. For my next post I plan for it to be a recap post pretty much explaining everything to Clara. I give you permission to say when helena lets Clara free, just know Helena will only let go when she is certain she is safe. Helena will stick with her current plan but will give Clara a chance to counter. I dont know if Clara will believe the astral projection stuff tho. Time will tell. I am working on my update but dont know when it will be up, not gonna give a date this time vausr that worked so well last time.... i sorry :(
I guess we'll see if the next post is a viable one for Helena to release Clara, huh? x3 Alrighty, then. I look forward (very much so) to your post and we'll see how Clara decides to act. : )