The 'You're Banned' Game
Eon, you're banned for not giving up the ghost.
You're banned for banning people after being banned on 5 different occasions >:C
Kyu, you're banned for trying to use staff powers after retiring.
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Hawk is banned for being a butt to his Senpai.
Orch your banned for using the word "Senpai", which should be a legit reason.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Inqui is banned for shortening the word legitimate instead of typing the full word in all of its glory!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Chronicler is banned for shortening the word inquisitor, instead of typing the full word in all of its glory!
Eon is banned for unwillingness to accept that NZ will always remain in the shadow of Kangarooland until the latter sinks.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Inqui is banned for forgetting I can sink landmasses. *promptly sinks Australia*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Kath, you're banned for
TREACHERY!!!
And the desingers are banned for the font being not nearly large enough
Inqui is banned for being the current leader of the revolution!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
You're banned for leaving me with that bunch of babies stumbling around in the fog with no idea what the heck to do with them being opressed (Some offense).
You're banned for being predictable, by not being Spanish. Nobody would expect a Spanish Inquisitor.
*sigh* Kyu is banned for making a tired old Python joke. What about their other stuff, dammit?!
You're banned for assuming I got any sort of fresh material during my dead period.
You're banned for being brought down to my level.
You're banned for assuming you are on the same level as a VIP (Very Insignificant Person).
You're banned for the assumptions that being a VIP gives you any privileges above normal members.
You're banned for not recognising that purple is a much superior-er name colour to green.
You're banned beacause Taav doesn't want my Gray to go anywhere outside the Discord. Then I'd show you!