Hello
Hello everyone, I am ShadowEclipse (as you can see). I have been looking at this game/forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. Looking forward to having a good time here!
It's wonderful to have you here, ShadowEclipse. I (and others probably) am glad you joined up. : ) It may seem a little slow recently, but I'm sure you know many of the staff have a lot on their plates. I'm sure it'll pick up soon, and I hope you enjoy your time here. I am also looking forward to you having a good time. : )

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the chatbox, on the Discord (place), the quick question thread (it's around here somewhere...), or PM a mod, someone else, etc. : )
[Today 06:03 PM] Eonrider : See you in the future, suckers!
[Today 08:54 PM] Orchestra : Also yay, a Kaelyn post. x3 More text walls~
New guy! Hello new guy!

I look like a mod, but I'm still training at the moment, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer until one of the other mods gets off their butt and sorts you out. But I hope to update you in the future! Feel free to ask questions, about literally anything. How to play Turquoise, what my favourite pokemon are, the best methods of removing entrails...
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hi there, Shadow! Nice to see a new face around here. Doesn't happen nearly half as often as it should, yanno?
Either way, welcome to Turquoise! Since you said you've been here for a while now, you probably know your ways around stuff partially, so just some formalities:
Most of the conversations don't happen in the chatbox at the bottom but on the Discord. We'd be happy for you to join us there!
In case of questions, ask someone competent. That generally means keep away from staff.
Try to avoid the homicidal maniacs. No, I'm not telling you who they are, figuring it out is half the fun.

Otherwise, I hope you'll stick around here for a while, looking forward to reading your adventure and above all else: have fun!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(07-01-2016, 02:41 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: In case of questions, ask someone competent. That generally means keep away from staff.
Inquisitor has lost half or more of his mind; don't pay him any of yours. What did i tell you about scaring off the newbies, you ingrate?

Really, though, welcome! We're always glad to see new faces around here, Shadowy as they may be. I think you'll find the RPG to be quite fun, and i look forward to progressing your adventure along! Contrary to Inquisitor's rebellious comment, you'll discover that the staff team is rather competent, so don't be afraid to approach us if you've got any questions. I hope to see you around?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(07-01-2016, 02:41 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: In case of questions, ask someone competent. That generally means keep away from staff.
Try to avoid the homicadal maniacs. No, I'm not telling you who they are, figuring it out is half the fun.
Hint #1: He who cannot spell "homicidal maniac" is very likely to be a homicidal maniac himself.

Welcome to Turquoise, Shadow! It's good to have you on board. We hope you enjoy the game, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the staff team.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.