I'm not dead! (ish!)
i should have some sort of heartfelt, fuzzy message to put here, but i don't

so, uhh

good things:

- i'm not dead
- i'm back (but not going to be as active as before)
- my gcses are almost over (over on friday)
- purple is a much better username colour than red

bad things:

- i'm not an rpg moderator anymore (meaning no more bad updates for anybody, so is this really a bad thing?)
- i won't be doing much rp anymore, RIP generic protagonist #73.5
- my gcses are not over
- i'm probably going to be advertising my fangame project, Mega Man Y+1, a lot more than i did before (because it didn't exist back then)
- actually red isn't too bad a username colour
- it looks like i forgot to grammar (actually i'm just really tired and worn out)
- my brain is kinda dead so i'm seeing brain engineer people to fix that for me (could do with a dispenser over here to be fair)
- i'm not dead
Oh, right. It's resurrection season. I guess it's gonna be back-from-the-dead season soon, so that's good.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
*starts whacking things with a wrench*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hey Kyu, long time no see!

Aw... I was looking forward to generic protagonist #73.5 though. Definitely keep us updated on your Mega Man game. Maybe you could even put a thread up in Galleria? Up to you, of course.

Anyway, it's great seeing you back. Good luck with those exams, and take care of yourself.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Well, I'll miss those updates and threads and such, Kyurem.... Welcome back. : )
[Today 06:03 PM] Eonrider : See you in the future, suckers!
[Today 08:54 PM] Orchestra : Also yay, a Kaelyn post. x3 More text walls~