Ton-Kura Choice Mafia
Something vile is brewing in the depths of Xybryle Bay, lurking in the undersea shadows of lost caverns... What might happen when it springs from the concealing tunnels and lunges into sight?

So, we all know mafia, don't we. Let's have a round of that. I'll need at least 9 players; and of course, more than that would definitely be welcome. To join the game, just post in this thread to say you're in, while also picking your choice of role flavor (see below). And with that, let's lay down a few rules:
  • 72 hours on each Day or Night phase. If the Day poll is tied at the end of the time limit, 24-hour time extensions will be given, but no more than twice, and a poll still tied at that point will result in the random lynch of one of the potential lynchees.
  • No communication about this game outside the thread unless otherwise specified by your role powers. That includes reading private discussion between other players when you have not been granted communication with them.
  • The players can also vote to abstain from lynching (ie, no-lynching) on any Day phase. Abstinence from lynching is an option on equal footing with lynching a player, such that a higher amount of votes for abstaining will lead to a no-lynch, and it's possible for abstains to tie with lynching a player.
  • You may claim your role and/or your role flavor. However, you may not directly quote your role PM or any game PMs you receive from the host (me), and you may not post screenshots of those PMs either.
  • In Choice Mafia, when signing up, you get to choose the flavor that your role will have. Note that players will still be assigned randomly to roles, so flavor will have no bearing on role assignation and will also be unrelated to whether each player is scum or not. Flavor will be taken first-come first-serve, so don't try to take any flavor that somebody else has already picked. For Ton-Kura Mafia, you may choose one of the following Pokémon as your role:

Player list:
  1. Hawkman32
  2. KathiraNarae
  3. Eonrider
  4. Taav
  5. Ratio
  6. Felly
  7. Inquisitor

When we have enough players and not many prospects for more people joining, I'll close the registrations and send out role PMs. From there, we begin the game.
In as Osgrave. This should be fun
Gimme dat viking dergon. Drasarkr.

I love games of Mafia/Werewolf, but I never seem to see enough people on. I suppose we might get the full nine you're after, if we're lucky, but I don't have high hopes. There's just not enough regulars. We're a small and close-knit community. *hugs*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
I'm in. Unown I guess. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Count me in!

[sp=dragalge]
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

It's khargonaut time! The chummiest scummiest pokémon available.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
In with Turistar!

[sp=turistar]
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

Aeolagio, please.
I'll give it a go. >.<

[sp=kelfee]
Well then. Let's give this another try from the beginning, shall we?

I've cleared the player list, but if you're reentering, you get priority on the Pokémon you've previously chosen.
I'm in, but I'd like to switch to Octillery
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Still in, still the Viking dergon. Prepare for Skyrim references, since Skyrim is basically TES Scandinavia.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Still in, still Osgrave. Let's hopefully get started this time.
Dragalge in!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Aeolagio, please.
I'd be down for playing. Let's go with Spraylet~
[sp=drakella]?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.