Pokemon TCG: Turquoise (Text Based)(Turquoise Base Set coming)
And we have the first EX of the set!
And some intriguing news for you: I'll be gone for the next 2-2,5 days, with no access to the forums! So I'm posting the next two updates now!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Gack!
And as a compensation for those days without cards, the last blister promo!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Gah. Again!
Klaitning will come later today.
Oh. Oh, I didn't post a thing yesterday? Well, it's not like anyone pays attention to it anyway, right? Well, it's still yesterday for Eon!
See? I did it? Still one card daily, it's not like I forgot to post a card on May 17th, Eon can confirm it, right, Eon?