Pokemon TCG: Turquoise (Text Based)(Turquoise Base Set coming)
My, oh my. Did I really not post anything the past two days? Sorry, guys. I guess, hard times.
I'll give you two now and another in the evening, 'kay?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Yeesh, nothing for the last three days? Sorry guys, as I said, I'm being terribly busy as of lately.
You know, when I typed the line below, it looked silly.
First part of Dragon Type Support! Plenty of it in this set, I tell ya'!
LAST STARTER!
Last but not least!
And after a bit of a break, I'm back.