Pokemon TCG: Turquoise (Text Based)(Turquoise Base Set coming)
OOC: So I decided that I'll make some text based fake cards starring Turquoise 'mon. Whole new era and whatnot. So there'll be a setlist down below, and if someone would be willing to provide illustrations for me tu turn those into image fakes, that'd be neat, but I don't think any of you have time.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
OOC: Aaand here we have the first three cards coming. I'll be going along with the setlist, unless you want to know any of them earlier than that.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
And today's card shall be...
Have a starter:
*Drums*
So, apparently there's no session today. You're getting next transcript tomorrow, but for today, I shall keep you entertained with a first promo card. This'll be the Turquoise Black Star Promo 05 in English, coming in shattered holo pattern(The main Turquoise set will be returning to the DP galaxy holo for the regular holos) with one of the one-pack Turquoise blisters. Enjoy!
Feel free to like, comment and subscribe.
Heey! Here' the one you've all been waiting for! Or haven't! Maybe! I dunno! Some of you, probably! There's not a lot of us.
I suck at naming attacks, don't I?
Even if this is not youtube, feel free to like, comment, subscribe and provide feedback by other means.
And since I'll be gone for the whole weekend, I'm giving you Saturday's and Sunday's updates early, + you'll get a pair of promos on Monday.
Also, looking for someone to help with attack names.
ssssshhhh. I'm here to post the real important cards while Inquisitor's not looking. keep it on the down low though.

Isaac Supporter will come in the Trainers of Logora Collection Box as TR Black Star Promo 15. the text on the card will also be exactly what MF said.
Other supporter holos in the box will include: Kathira, Lulu & Adele, Cecelia and Sam.
Except not. Al of those funky cards you guys post here wil be Japan-only tournament or something promos that never reched the other side of the ocean. Unless they get author approval.

Now for something actual: Promo Number 4, Unown that comes with the Unown EX collection.
It's one of the figurine boxes in US and one of the jumbo promo ones in Europe.
Also, the letter on the card art is randomized! Gotta catch 'em all and pay 25$ for each collection box, huh?
Aaand here are two cards. First and foremost, another card from a single pack blister, TR promon number 06, Turumaken!
And the usual card that goes with the schedule:
Ooops, I didn't post anything yesterday? Sorry! There's two coming today!
Argh. Alright. I admit it. I couldn't squeeze anything funny outta myself for today. I tired. But got nothing. Okay? Hear me?
Here, just have your Feucrota and shut up.
Blargh. I guess a Seven and Oliver one-on-one does not pull through(One just joined, one will join, I don't see it as a thing). So you get a promo today, hooray, isn't it?
This one will be included in one of the Turquoise three-pack blisters.
And the daily card from the actual set...