Hello!
Hello everyone!

I was looking for an interesting, active, and friendly looking Pokémon site, and after some due searching, RPG directory lead me here. First time RPing in a Pokémon centric site, but have been a play by post RPer on general settings for about 8 years now. Here's hoping to start with the right foot, cheers!
Why hello there, good sir!
Always nice to see a new face here, since, you know, staff-member ratio imbalanced, overthrow the mod oppressors, etc.
Anyway, welcome to Turqoise, hope you'll stay for longer, as always interested in your adventure, don't be shy to talk to people over on the c-box, even though most the talking happens over Discord these days, and be wary of homicidal maniacs, we have a lot of those!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Oh, nice, would you happen to have a link to the Discord chat?
https://discordapp.com/channels/97506297...7808691200
Here.
WARNING:
Inappropriate and appropriate uses of PKMN Turquoise Discord server may cause intense feelings of nonsense, increased trope awareness, making silly references and memes and other side effects.
Before using PKMN Turquoise Discord Server consult your therapist or sanity's corpse.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Well howdy there, new member!

I'm Eonrider, your friendly neighbourhood RPG mod. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Turquoise, and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot them at me or one of our other mods. Oh, and don't let Inquisitor and his talk of rebellion fool you. We're not going anywhere.
Hey, newbie to sacrifice torture chat with!

Don't mind me, I don't bite. I do a lot other things, but I don't bite. We do chat on Discord more, but be wary that we all a bunch of lunatics.

In addition, if you have any interest in tabletop RPGs, we're trying to get a campaign off the ground and welcome new players.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hello there! I'm the honorary mod! Welcome to our friendly little community, now 99% demon free! Enjoy your stay!
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Well hello everyone, nice to see that the community is friendly! I think I'll have to ask for an invite to the Discord, one of those discord.gg thingamajigs.

That aside, yus, I love tabletop RPGs, personally a fan of Anima, Tenra, Exalted, and Pathfinder. I've also been trying to find a group that would let me play Pokemon Tabletop United with them as a player, since otherwise I am the default DM with my local gang XD
Ah. Yes. Silly me. Wrong link.
https://discordapp.com/invite/0XldFQvYL9vNsrV3
Hiya!

I'm Taav, an active scapegoat admin of PT. Hope you stick around and enjoy the RPG! And if you need anything, I am only a PM or Discord message away.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.