Poll: Would you be interested in participating in a forum tabletop RPG campaign or one-shot?
This poll is closed.
Yes
83.33%
10 83.33%
No
0%
0 0%
If it gets going I'll tag along.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Aligned - Forum Tabletop RPG(stuff thread)
I'm fine with it.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
I know I'm double-posting, shut up.

Session 2 is over! Here is the revised document.

MF, Inqui, when would you be available for a mid-week session to wrap up the bar discussion?
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
(02-28-2016, 08:39 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: MF, Inqui, when would you be available for a mid-week session to wrap up the bar discussion?
In general, you won't find me home during the week until 6 PM in my timezone (3 PM GMT). I could try to be around pretty much anytime after that, but my weekly schedule is highly prone to bullshit.
Hmm... 3 PM GMT is fine for me.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Ah, 3pm GMT is about 8am MST. That's...a little early for me. An hour or two later would be perfectly fine for me, but 8 in the morning...?
Later should be fine by me, as long as I don't have too early a start on the following day.
3pm GMT? Turns out that's 3am for me. Looks like I'm in the awkward spot of being exactly 12 hours ahead. Sorry guys.
Oh, this session isn't a full party one anyway. Just me, MF, and our GM finishing off last session midweek. You should be fine if the usually scheduled Saturday works for you. Don't worry about this time checking.
Hmm... So tomorrow, maybe? Or friday? These are the two days I have left. Or we might do it an hour-two before the actual session.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Midweek mini-session is over! Here is the revised document.

Is session 3 still set for the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel, but on Saturday instead of Sunday? Will all players be able to make this one?
I hope so! Also, it seems like Kath has became the PR gal.
On other note: It has an official name now!
Session 3 is over! Regardless of whether or not Inqui begins posting full transcripts from the chat of the session, I will continue to provide stripped down summary style notes. Plus house rules and a character list. All for easy reference so you don't have to wade through a ton of rubbish to find what you need.

I recommend that you open this document in a seperate tab before each session for easy reference during the session. Find it here.

As before, it is still editable. Feel free to add or remove bits as necessary that I've missed.
Session 4 is over! I'm still providing a summary of each session, Find it here.

In addition, we had the first big Pokemon battle this session! Yay. Didn't catch anything, though.
Session 5 is over! Find the summary here.

New addition to the summary! A QUEST LOG. We have choice of what to do next session. Go on a sidequest to Tibrus, return to Nile for sidequests, stick in Odra for three sidequests, or continue the main plot.
Session 6 is over! Find the summary here.

One sidequest is completed (by arresting the quest giver!), and another has opened up! If the GM would be so kind as to add the right locations to each new sidequest, please?
Session 7 is over! Find the summary here.

Today, we broke the van, tore open someone's delivery, and killed some pokemon. More importantly, I got a little fuzz spider that will grow up to be able to tie and taze crooks. FEAR MY FUZZ SPIDER!
Super bad news, guys, this'll be the last time you see me for a bit. I broke my laptop's hard drive again. So I'll be abandoning you until I get a new one. This could be a brand new standard laptop that's a little more powerful than Briar with an external hard drive to clone my laptop onto in case this happens again...or I'll be getting a Panasonic Toughbook, which has the downsides of a swively touchscreen but the upsides of being much cheaper at an auction and is incredibly durable. Water-resistant, dust-proof, SHOCK-RESISTANT...The auction lists it as military grade, which just makes it sound cooler. It has a small screen for a laptop, but that's not really going to affect me.

So, yeah, I could be gone for anywhere between a few days to a couple of weeks. Sorry. Feel free to carry on the campaign without me, I'm sure there'll be another proper Tomb Raiding later.
Summary has been thoroughly updated! Find it here.