Poll: Would you be interested in participating in a forum tabletop RPG campaign or one-shot?
This poll is closed.
Yes
83.33%
10 83.33%
No
0%
0 0%
If it gets going I'll tag along.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pokemon Aligned - Forum Tabletop RPG(stuff thread)
Fair warning: I'm dumb and will probably be asking the same questions more than once in-game. >_>
One dark night in the middle of the day,
two dead boys went out to play.
Back to back, they faced each other,
drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the shot
and came and got them two dead boys.
If you don’t believe this story that’s true,
ask any blind man; he saw it, too.

[spoiler=Vocabularic Genius & Wisdom]
Favorite Words
Agathokakological, Deleterious, Discombobulated, Existential Cessation, Impugn,
Irascible, Poetaster/Poeticule/Poetling, Rodomontade, Schadenfreude, Transmorgrify

Percussive Maintenance: When you beat something until it works. (Shan, Imythess C-Box)

[Image: ruur2ot.gif]

It’s better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

Judge not another by hir stature, especially when hir stick is bigger than yours.

The American way is lost.
There is only the commercial way,
which has become a communist capitalism
concealed behind a thin veil of democracy.
[/spoiler]
Alright, my character sheet's all filled out. Let me know if you guys spot any mistakes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Allright, that's the first character we have!
To all other's sheets post here, any relevant text files with more backtories that you might wanna do, send to me, via mail, given on my profile as the homepage. Every backstory you give me, is a plot hook I can provide you.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Sooooooo...forms:

http://i.imgur.com/2x47azI.png
http://i.imgur.com/C3ZniVF.png

Gud, ja?
One dark night in the middle of the day,
two dead boys went out to play.
Back to back, they faced each other,
drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the shot
and came and got them two dead boys.
If you don’t believe this story that’s true,
ask any blind man; he saw it, too.

[spoiler=Vocabularic Genius & Wisdom]
Favorite Words
Agathokakological, Deleterious, Discombobulated, Existential Cessation, Impugn,
Irascible, Poetaster/Poeticule/Poetling, Rodomontade, Schadenfreude, Transmorgrify

Percussive Maintenance: When you beat something until it works. (Shan, Imythess C-Box)

[Image: ruur2ot.gif]

It’s better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

Judge not another by hir stature, especially when hir stick is bigger than yours.

The American way is lost.
There is only the commercial way,
which has become a communist capitalism
concealed behind a thin veil of democracy.
[/spoiler]
Umm... Two Aspects too much, and the ones that already are there... Well cover lot of ground.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Alright guys, what with six people in, how is this week for ya'?
EDIT: Also, one question I want you guys to answer: How is you character getting to Nile, by ship, by plane or by car of some sorts?
This week ought to work fine for me, and the time you suggested earlier works quite well in addition, so long as it remains on Saturday.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Penny's most likely to be flown in.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
This week does work for me, and Oliver was probably flown in, although he may have already been there for some time.
This week should work, if not go on without me. My character most likely got here by boat.
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
The regularly scheduled time we have going should do.

Any means should do the trick for my character. I was thinking it might make most sense for all of us to be flown in at once. Maybe in a private helicopter owned by god knows who.
24 hours from now.
The greatest of all adventures will begin!
Journey to a whole new region of Sanahin!
Uncover mysteries old and new!
MOST CERTAINLY without Mega Flygon!
Or any new Pokemon!
Pokemon I-Can't-Choose-A-Colour-Maybe-Teal?
Coming on 13th February 2016
Tune in on discordapp.com/PKMNTurquoise
I say Pokemon Teal With a Slight Hint of Red
Moderator Hawkman32

Well, apparently yesterday was a fail. Beacause, you know, mic problems.
Oh well. When do we try next?
Unfortunately Saturday doesn't work for me, as I said in chat, but Sunday should be alright, if it's at the same time.
I miiight be able to work with Sunday, but depending on how long we're playing (and on other factors that aren't really currently knowable), I may have to drop off on a short notice.
I'm fine with the same time on ANY day.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
I may have stuff Saturday, not 100%, and I'll probably be playing FE Fates through the entire thing
Moderator Hawkman32

Right, here's my public notes to do with the game, including a list of whose characters are who, recaps of the rules and house rules, and plot notes I take during the game.

ANYONE CAN EDIT THIS. I keep a spare private copy in case this public copy gets vandalised, but you should be aware that anyone with the link below can change what is written. If there is anything you see strange about it or do not remember from sessions past, let me know and I can use the private copy to correct anything that shouldn't be there. The fact that anyone can edit the document also means that any of you can yourselfs correct what's written there, if necessary (particularly concerning house rules and characters).

Linky right here!
Hmm... Apparently I'll be away most of the day on saturday, so is everyone okay with moving it to sunday for the second time?