Turquoise Articles 12/28/15: The Ho Ho Holidays
Mkay. I'll add to you guys profiles shortly.

Still waiting on Eon.
I shoulda gone for Green. Chatta coulda made use of that Bell.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(07-26-2016, 10:33 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I shoulda gone for Green. Chatta coulda made use of that Bell.

Get a badge and I'll gladly trade one to you. x3 This gave me a second, but I don't need it.
Orch, I was just helping Kath with her choice. I wasn't actually there for the fairy bear thing.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
I'm glad you guys *finally* got your boxes. I'm so sorry it took so long - I wish I had passed the... baton to someone a long time ago.

Thanks for taking care of this Orchestra.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(07-27-2016, 04:41 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Orch, I was just helping Kath with her choice. I wasn't actually there for the fairy bear thing.

............................................................................. >.> Derp...
(07-26-2016, 10:57 PM)Orchestra Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:33 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I shoulda gone for Green. Chatta coulda made use of that Bell.

Get a badge and I'll gladly trade one to you. x3 This gave me a second, but I don't need it.

'K, Orch, I juuust gotta get to Verserecto, then I should be golden like Freddy. I mean, that's a Steel Gym and I'm packing two Fire types.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Ooh, boxes! I'll take a red, please.
Is there anything we're missing?
(07-28-2016, 01:05 AM)Orchestra Wrote:
Is there anything we're missing?

Oh! Flame plate. I want Flame Plate. XDD (jk, jk)

We're supposed to get something for doing an IRP within the time frame correct? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

(also, for some odd reason, I have in my mind that I am hoping this is not considered a spam post? Particularly since we have the nice discord chatbox and all... I don't know why this came to my mind....)
I thought that 'something' was the boxes...
(07-29-2016, 05:10 PM)Kaelyn Wrote: We're supposed to get something for doing an IRP within the time frame correct? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

What Kath said is correct. If you'd check the first post, the reward is a box of your choosing and a Snoh Berry (Which I threw into said box)

Unless I missed something, in which case my apologies D: It's been forever, okay!
I know it's been forever. I'm not harping on you. x3 *shrugs* Oh well. I'm probably remembering wrong. ^^()