RWBY Discussion Thread ( Because Taav Said So )
RWBY! WOW

A general discussion thread for that which is RWBY, be it the game, the show, or merchandise you acquire and I become jealous that you own said merchandise.
Now, you may not have heard of RWBY, so here's a direct quote from Wikipedia to describe it: "RWBY (pronounced "ruby") is an American animated web series created by Monty Oum for Rooster Teeth Productions. The show is set in the fictional world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces. The series focuses on Team RWBY, which consists of Ruby Rose (Lindsay Jones), Weiss Schnee (Kara Eberle), Blake Belladonna (Arryn Zech) and Yang Xiao Long (Barbara Dunkelman)."
Episodes can currently be found on YouTube or, for faster updates, the RoosterTeeth website.
May as well start something, just finished episode five, and Flynt is officially my favorite character.
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
I merged your two posts. Please use the edit feature instead of double posting next time. You also might want to add a little more about the series for those of us who haven't seen or heard of it.

But hooray, we have a RWBY thread! That means it's dance party time.

Also...
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Just saw the newest episode...

This season better have a happy ending. That's all I have to say. I understand they're building up to a full war, but my heart can't take anymore. ;_; Not after the most recent loss. *Weeps with Ruby*
So... I don't even know how to react to episode 9. Just... wow.
Moderator Hawkman32

^ This is the same for the latest episode. Just triple the wow, add a bit of annoyance, and 22 "hot damns."
Moderator Hawkman32

Lots to comment on. Can't wait for the season finale in a few days.

~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.