[ Fledgling God ]
I guess we can release some Mass and cause it to explode.
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
We should not. We should create some mass and create some energy. Then we should wonder how that's possile since it's impossible. Then, we should probably start using singular.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
We need to explode because, right now, we are the only matter and energy in the universe. A universe is created when that little ball explodes, thus scattering matter and energy all across the universe and allowing everything else to be made. We only gained mass when we thought about it, so our consiousness will remain if we explode. All we'll get is a whole universe to actually play with.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
>Do EVERYTHING all caps.
We consider this sugestion tempting. In fact, why not
A. Give in to the temptation.
B. Start using the pronoun "I" and it's forms?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
That does make sense, but can't we just release 99/100 of our mass then go boom?
Moderator Hawkman32

1% of our mass does not a universe make!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
I mean blow up the 99%.

( We are the 1%! )
Moderator Hawkman32

There is no need to explode. We created cookies merely by thinking about them. How about we think about the fundamental particles and forces and see what happens from there? Oh, and get us some senses.
You are not allowed to speak without using all caps if you have Papyrus as your avatar, Eon. :P

If we explode, we'll have realised the concepts ofr fire, explosions, and awesome.
BUT IF WE EXPLODE, THERE WON'T BE AN US TO REALISE CONCEPTS! SURELY WE CAN MAKE OTHER THINGS EXPLODE INSTEAD!
Better, Eon. :P

We had nothing but a consiousness, an identity, before doing something to gain mass. If we explode, we'll only lose our mass. We'll still be able to realise concepts and use all caps.
Let's just try this.

Realize you are in an infinite amount of space and have the ability to create anything to fit it, something to make you less lonely and something to take care of.
Moderator Hawkman32

We should stop arguing.
We should just go ahead and do all the suggested at once.
I will use singular and you will not stop me.
It appears there is an idividuality forming. Do we observe it?
No, we kill it. There will be time for singularity when there is more to the universe. That's when we come out with the personifications or concepts, like Smogon.
The individuality has been assimilated. Resistance was futile.
I'll be back!
Let us create Hydrogen and Helium!
There is currently nothing. I'm not sure we have space to do that.

We'd also be better off making lots of hydrogen first, anyway. Large enough quantity will realise the concept of gravity and smash itself into itself, giving energy and making helium. Presto, we have a star. Given enough time, the star will die and smush together the helium into heavier elements, too. Smush those together in big enough balls and presto, planets.
Maybe we should just change ourselves into hydrogen, that should be fun.
Hmmm...we do have mass, it's just not stated what this mass becomes...

Okay, new plan! Explode! Turn some of our mass into a proton and an electron, then set the electron orbiting the proton. That should realise the concepts of protons, electrons, and atoms. Then play with the protons to get heavier hydrogen atoms until we have several undecillion, before nudging the atoms together until the concept of gravity is realised. Then we can wait for the star to make itself.
We approve said plan. We should appoint a committe for managing said plan.
We don't need a committee for said plan. Just let our omnipotent overlord and controller do the presto chango.
Moderator Hawkman32