[ Fledgling God ]
There is nothing. You do not exist. What will you do?
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
{Consider} {reviving} that one [Forum Game] with the weird [formatting.]

After {doing} this, begin to {question} whether this [game] is just that [game] in [disguise].
We must overthrow the god of this universe and reclaim our own existences.

*throws banana at Dazel*
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Cookies?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Realise that for this to be possible, you must have no mass and be travelling at the speed of light. Therefore, put on some weight and slow down a little.
(09-01-2015, 05:57 AM)Eonrider Wrote: Realise that for this to be possible, you must have no mass and be travelling at the speed of light. Therefore, put on some weight and slow down a little.
[Image: 1.png]
You slow to a relative halt and gain some mass, phasing into existence as a result. However, you are little more than a blob of matter in an otherwise devoid universe, and you lack the functioning sensory organs necessary to perceive the nothingness around you.
(09-01-2015, 05:33 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Cookies?
[Image: 2.png]
Cookies now exist.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Realise Smogon. For you to be able to create such things out of thin air, you must be god. God is the being of all that is good, so in order to balance your powers, you must create the being of pure evil - that being is Smogon.
Realize that this world lacks cardboard and cardboard accessories.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Since you have no functioning sensory organs (apparently other than whatever-it-is that allows you to realize that your velocity has dropped to a near zero), {wait} until you gain basic functioning sensory organs. i.e perceive light/or the lack of. (and probably a means to move about in your "new" forme of mass.)
Personally, I'd rather our God figure be neutral than 'require' an opposite evil.

Since we are a single blob of apparently all the matter, and thus all the energy, in the universe, there is one thing we must yet do to create more matter and energy. Explode.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(09-04-2015, 01:36 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Personally, I'd rather our God figure be neutral than 'require' an opposite evil.

In which case, create a being of pure good to counteract Smogon - said person is, obviously, me.
Now that I can get behind, Kyu. Neutral Almighty make personifications of Good and Evil.

Though shouldn't we wait until we have sentient species capable of observing, defining, and enacting Good and Evil before creating such personifications?

Alright, {create} To-Do List. Upon said list is 'Create sentient species', 'Create Personification of Lawful Evil (Smogan?)', 'Creat Personification of [Something] Good (Kyurem?)', 'Create Personification of Lawful Good (Dazel?)', and 'Create Personification of Chaotic Evil (Kathira Narae?)'. I say divvy up into the Lawful/Chaotic spectrum because I tend towards evil via random acts of violence while Smogan tend towards evil via restrictive rulesets.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
'Creat Personification of [Something] Good (Kyurem?)'

*{Create}
*[Personification]
*[Chaotic Good]
*[MrKyurem]

you have to format correctly
Ah, but I'm thinking of just putting things onto a To-do list for the moment. 'Sides, correct formatting has yet to be used thus far anyway!
Notice the lack of sense in having a to-do list if there is nothing to have it on. After all, you silly, you haven't even yet created any materials, or memory for yourself, or anything really... These cookies sure do look tasty.
Nu, the things on the To-Do list is a couple posts up.
Discover a planet I guess
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Start wondering where did that planet came from.
I agree, sonce we're the only matter in the universe right now!

We need to explode.
Get a perspective of what happens when we explode.
">Explode
>You are no more
>The end"
We'd rather not explode then.