Hi everyone, my name is Chuck. I just caught wind of this forum via Kaelyn, here at college. I'm 27 years old, an avid gamer and am currently getting a degree in civil engineering. I and my wife are also both big pokemon fans, major players and were minor breeders for quite some time. I stopped when my most recent team's sixth member just WOULD NOT come out right. That was a Crobat, who happens to also be my favorite Pokemon spanning all generations. I'm happy to be here and look forward to checking everything out.
Yo. Nice to see you. :) I hope you enjoy Turquoise, have lots of fun, and if you have any questions, you can ask me or anyone else who might have an answer. ^^
Hi CrankandCam! Welcome to Turquoise!

I'm Taav, one of the administrators here. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to PM myself or another staff member. Hope you enjoy your stay!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Hey and welcome :3 Hope you have a fun time here.

It's always nice to meet other breeders. Need any help with your Crobat?

Hey, welcome to turquoise! As everyone else has said, we hope you have a good time here. I'm Dazel, the resident Kaneki enthusiast and RPG/community mod! You seem to be on the same page as I am as far as pokémon goes, so with any luck we'll get along really well. I look forward to updating your adventure.
? // ?[url=][/url]