Free game on Steam
This is an offer from me to one of you. I have here a Steam Key link, from Humble Bundle, for a game I personally don't want.

The game is called Labyrinthine Dreams; go look it up on the Steam store to see what it's about. It's an RPG, by the way.

Anyone want it?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
So, what does that do and how do you play it? ^^() Is the game any good? I probably won't have enough it, though.... ^^() Sorry for the probably stupid questions, Kath.
If you're asking these questions, you probably don't have Steam anyway and would have to get it before you can possibly use this. Steam is a free downloadable game distributing service, that runs frequent immense sales. It's great for playing games on your PC/laptop cheaply. A Steam key is a method of buying a game elsewhere for later download via Steam; since I got it through something called a Humble Bundle, I've basically already 'bought' the game and have instead got the gift link to give the key to someone else (I stupidly didn't check everything I was getting and now have a top-down shooter in my library I also don't want, but I don't think I can get it into gift format now). For you lot, it's completely free. If you get the link, you follow it onto the Humble Bundle page, which will ask you for your email. Once email is typed in, you should get sent something that'll give you the key's code for entering into Steam itself in order to get the game. Then the game installs.

I have no idea if the game is any good or not. Frankly, I don't care. It's apparently emotional (it's based on asking questions about the PC's past during her last moments, according to the synopsis...I think. Look, it's depressing, okay?) and is also apparently a survival horror RPG. Neither of these things are my cup of tea, so I'm giving this game, unused, to whoever wants it. I can't play it without buying my own copy anyway.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Huh, I see. Yes, I don't have any of it (Steam, etc.). ^^()

Well, is there an expiration date on it or something? Is there a time limit that you need to use the code and download it by? If not, I think I might be interested, but just not right now because of school. :)
You should totally get Steam. There's a surprising amount of free-to-play stuff on there!

I have no idea, but presumably it won't expire on me; I've already paid for it, after all. And hey, if you get the game, you don't have to play it right away! You can just keep it on standby until you have time.
Should I get it? I'm not sure; it might prove to be far too much of a distraction. XD That sounds like a nice idea, though, Kath. Do you mind if I lay claim to it? I'll probably forget (what with school and everything) about it and you'll have to remind me. x3 I'd also like to wait to see if there's someone else who would like to have it instead. I am quite interested in it, though. :)
No-one else seems to have posted so it's probably yours anyway.
Eh, I'll take it if Kaelyn doesn't want it.
I guess I can take it, Kath. x3 I'll just have to out it to the side until I'm not as busy. ^^
You two can just...fight amongst yourselves, I guess. I have no idea who to give it to.
Meh, let Kaelyn have it. It'll give her a start on Steam.

And eventually, she'll become one of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us...
ONE OF US! >D
Okay. I guess that means I get it.

Also, Hey! What's up with that "One of us" thing you've got going there, Orchestra? XDD Rofl. Made me laugh so much.. geez.. x3
K. Lemme know when you've downloaded Steam itself, I'll PM you the link to follow and a couple instructions.