Compliments
Something I was about to write in a post made me sad. Some of the threads in the 'Mature Discussion' threads are kinda depressing. So! I'm going to put up this probably unnecessary thread dedicated to saying what you like about the rest of the board! So! Each time you post, say something nice about the person above you!

I have no-one above me. -_-
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Well, I think I'm rather good at doing this kind of thing, so I'm going to say thank-you again and that Kath is/was very nice and helpful with my character thing for BlackInfinity's world building thingy. (.....which I'm still not done with yet... >.>")

I like how my journey is going do far, I like Chron's updates in the PCT, and I find it Inquisitor and Kath's antics for the posting spree funny.

How's that? x3
Though she can be a tad long-winded at times in her posts (Not complaining, btw x3) Kaelyn has some awesome threads. :3