Inactive Remnants of a Lost Heart
OOC: I was afraid of this. Oh well, that makes the 2nd time I have 'died' today.

Depositing Rhett and Alys for now. Withdrawing Tacitus. Gonna try and make things more interesting...

Iulia saw an opening in Pepper's defenses, and prepared another Whirling Dance. Spinning as hard as she could, she ran straight into the fighter bird's tough wings, blacking out immediately.

Luthire: "Iulia!!"

And just like that, it was over. It was time to retreat!

The next few moments were incredibly hazy for Luthire. The first thing he did, was recall the fallen Iulia back to her ball. He immediately threw the ball haphazardly into his bag's main pouch, grabbed the bag by its single strap, and took off. As he took steps towards the door, his left hand reached back to empty out his money pouch. He could hear the soft clinking sound of coins hitting the concrete floor - that was Celinda's prize money. Something else had slipped out along with it - whatever it was, it sounded like plastic - but Luthire didn't care. He had lost. Whatever consequences came along with that, he would have to accept. And so, he ran.

And by the time Celinda finished praising Pepper, Luthire was out of the old abandoned gym. His legs pumped like an engine as he sped away, his teeth tightly grit. People watched in amusement as he ran by. He didn't stop until he had reached city limits, no - long past city limits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the gym, Celinda sat with Pepper and Leroy. The dust had barely settled.

Celinda: "Grrrr... "

She gave Pepper a gentle pat on the head, and returned her to her Pokeball.

Celinda: "HE ALWAYS DOES THIS! Stupid jerk..."

Still licking his wounds, Leroy shyly scuffled over to Celinda's side, like an injured calf returning to its mother. Celinda took a deep breath, returning Leroy's gesture with an artificial smile.

Celinda: "I can't get mad again. No... I have to keep my cool. Say, Leroy? Wanna go get something to eat? It's on Lucy anyway.. hehe..."

The green calf nodded. Celinda returned him to his Pokeball, and spun around. She could hear shuffling behind her, but couldn't see anything, thanks to the poor lighting. All that remained was the loose trail of coins heading towards the exit.

To Route 616
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

OOC: Pit-stopping here to do some party re-organization.

- Depositing: Siaz, Craid, Alphonse, Tacitus and Iulia
- Withdrawing: Alys, Rhett, ランサー

Making these changes myself.
~ Taav

OOC: Back for more party-reorganization. Will make changes myself.

- Withdrawing Lavael/Lamanda
- Equipping Party Ball to Lavael/Lamanda
~ Taav