Poll: Should we reveal the identities of the PCT participants?
This poll is closed.
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Turquoise Articles 6/16/15: Second Anniversary Edition!
...How long have you known me, Orch? I've always been insane. INSANE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Not that long, actually. But yeah, that is something I should know by now. >3

*Wonders if it's too late to bet on which of you two wins*
Heh heh.

Personally, while I'd like to have won, I think Inqui has it. This is entirely based on previous tallies, but I'm fairly sure I didn't boost my post count enough to beat him and his early lead. Bets should still be open, though, as the spree hasn't finished and the final tally has not been posted. Feel free to root for me or Inqui!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Eh, does it really matter? You both worked hard, so you deserve what you get.

I don't care if I win [s]not that I could with you two in the race[/i] but I would like to hit the highest tier. Mostly out of curiosity.
Really? I have it the other way around, Kath, I think you managed to boost yourself enough to outspeed me... Even though I pretty much lost interest in the prizes at this point, I'm doing it just for the sake of rivalry.

Orch, it's not too late. And, I actually place all my money on Kaelyn, just for lulz.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(06-30-2015, 04:10 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Orch, it's not too late. And, I actually place all my money on Kaelyn, just for lulz.

Ooooh, that's terrible <3 Yes, let's all bet on the poor underdog.

Well, if you have no interest in the prizes... Give to Orche~
Yes, Inqui, give all your loot to Orch!

The betting goes full circle, then. I'm on Inqui, Inqui's on Kaelyn, Kaelyn's on me.
And I will bet on everyone as to have my bases covered =D *Doesn't bet on self, wins the spree and loses everything*

Anyone want to take any guesses as to what the mystery prizes might be?
1st prize is something like Dream DNA, but only for switching between non-hidden abilities?
That'd be the Ability Capsule, which already exists. Would make a fine first prize, though. I think there's also a chance of them being new items.
I was thinking a new item myself, TBH. I had no idea the Ability Capsule was a thing, though.
I honestly forgot about the ability capsule being a thing. Though with my pokemon, I can't see any use for it x3 (Aside from Turistar, but I don't plan on training her)
Hey, hey, hey! Betting on the the underdog, huh? Thanks..... (sarcasm) Pfftt... If this posting spree was solely on quality (look at the rules again), I'm sure I could have won, even with my low post count!..... Okay... fine. I'm jerking your chain, but come one. How many of your posts were really good quality? x3
If this spree was based on quality, Inqui and I would be about even with everyone else. We may have had an enormous amount of posts each, but there was some quality in each. Collectively totaling a similar number. Because I just want to prove that even spam is good, nay, better! *brutalised*
To be fair, it's a lot more difficult to keep track of word count for every. single. post. that you guys make.

In the future (if we decide to do this again), we will most likely be more strict with quality control. But that would mean deleting/discounting posts, handing out infractions, etc. For a small forum that doesn't really have any real trouble, it's usually pointless to do those things anyway. Other than a few (okay, more than a few) necroposts, everyone stayed within the rules from what I could see, so no real harm done.

Oh hey, it's 12:00. The Posting Spree is officially over. I will (try to) have the results up by tomorrow evening!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(06-30-2015, 04:43 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: The betting goes full circle, then. I'm on Inqui, Inqui's on Kaelyn, Kaelyn's on me.
It's a triangle, not circle, Kath.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(07-01-2015, 07:09 AM)Inquisitor Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 04:43 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: The betting goes full circle, then. I'm on Inqui, Inqui's on Kaelyn, Kaelyn's on me.
It's a triangle, not circle, Kath.
How do you know the lines are straight? They may be curved.
Results are in!

Full prize list:

Master Prize (60 posts) - [sp=abilitycapsule] (good guess, guys)
Hyper Prize (50 posts) - [sp=miracleseed] OR [sp=charcoal] OR [sp=mysticwater]
Ultra Prize (40 posts) - [sp=quickclaw] OR [sp=focusband]
Super Prize (30 posts) - [Ferry Coupon (50% off)
Great Prize (20 posts) - [sp=netball]
Regular Prize (10 posts) - [sp=oranberry] [sp=oranberry]

Rankings!

[sp=masterball] MASTER TIER [sp=masterball]
1. KathiraNarae: 103
2. Inquisitor: 73
3. Orchestra: 68 (84)
4. Chronicler: 50 (118+)

[sp=ultraball] ULTRA TIER [sp=ultraball]
5. Negrek: 40

[sp=superpotion] SUPER TIER [sp=superpotion]
6. Ratio: 38
7. Eonrider: 35
8. Kaelyn: 33

[sp=potion] REGULAR TIER [sp=potion]
9. MrKyurem: 16
10. Roxas: 10

Nice work everyone! I will be automatically updating your profiles with the prizes, except for the Ultra and Hyper tier prizes. If you reached 40+, let me know if you want the Quick Claw or Focus Band, and for 50+ choose between one of the three type boosting items. (remember that prizes stack)

If you think something might be wrong, let me know by PM. I counted these by hand, and even though I was careful and did recounts, it is very possible that I messed up. These numbers include PCT posts, thanks to Chron sending me those earlier today. If you have two numbers, the one in parenthesis is your post count with all updates included. I used this number to place you in the correct tier, and the other for the main rankings.

Speaking of which, I really have to hand it to Chron and Orchestra. They've both been working tirelessly to keep the RP moving, Chron on the PCT side of things, Orchestra with regular updates. Thank you both for maintaining the RP, and enjoy your capsules.

First Place:

And now, the first prize, which goes to KathiraNarae. I think this is personally a good fit for her... I had to go through seven pages to count up all of her posts.

And finally, I just wanted to mention that the the total count: 550 posts! Amazing work guys. Thanks once again for participating!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Nice prizes, though I'm having a hard time deciding :\ Mainly on the type-boosting items. I'm glad you didn't let us pick from all 17 boosting items, otherwise I would be stuck here forever...

*Goes to the ever-wonderful Random.Org and throws everything in* Hmm... Water and Speed. I guess I'll be taking the Mystic Water and Quick Claw then. Dunno what use the former will have, since Misumi's set with his item, but whatever.

(07-01-2015, 11:55 PM)Taav Wrote: Speaking of which, I really have to hand it to Chron and Orchestra. They've both been working tirelessly to keep the RP moving, Chron on the PCT side of things, Orchestra with regular updates. Thank you both for maintaining the RP, and enjoy your capsules.

Hey, give yourself some credit. You've done quite a bit yourself for your short time as an RP mod. x.x Especially during the times where I couldn't really do anything. And yes, Chron is doing awesome as well but he's an admin. That tends to happen.

Thanks for hosting the spree, Isaac. Here's hoping the next will be a little less... yeah. >.>;
Ah, I should have pushed it a bit harder; I didn't realize I was so close to the ability capsule. Thanks for hosting, Taav! I'll take the quick claw.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design