Poll: Should we reveal the identities of the PCT participants?
This poll is closed.
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Turquoise Articles 6/16/15: Second Anniversary Edition!
Oh boy. I guess we have a pretty big rivalry going on here, don't we? I'd like to do more, but I'm not really sure of what I could contribute to the threads that are available, hence why I haven't posted in any of them. I certainly don't want to just make a random thread; I wouldn't know what to put! Anyway, I guess I'm rooting for Kath? lol. :)
Yay! Someone's rooting for me! Especially since she was kind enough to post in here and thus allow me to post again without double posting! *shameless post count boost*

Honestly, Kaelyn, I've been saying any old thing during this spree. I'd likely put more work into what I'm saying if it weren't for this!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
*Humph*. You're only rooting for Kath out of mercy. We all know she's the second place here.

And Out of all sudden, I have to agree with my enemy. Maybe the spree isn't that much of quality over quantity as we tought?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
HAH! Bow before your overlord, Inquisitor! I RULE THIS WORLD! AND THE POSTING SPREE!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Settle down you two before the thread ignites and we have to move to forum games.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

'Before the thread ignites'

How long have you known me, Taav?
Last day of the Posting Spree!

I'm sure you really want to know what the rankings are. Unfortunately for you, I am really behind on counting, and don't have the time to catch up right now. You'll have to wait and see what the final rankings are! *evil laughter goes here*

But I'll leave you with one final prize update before the end.

Posts made today will count for the spree until midnight, so be sure get some last-minute posting done!
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

Ooooo, you cheeky little begger! All that evil laughter, over our lack of an update! I'd hurt you...but I think Eon would get mad...

Also, none of those prizes appeal to me! *sob* I sincerely hope the Super and/or Master prizes are worth this post-whoring...and I got enough for the Master (I doubt it).

Also, do we get all prizes of our tier and below, or just the thing from our tier?
Ooh, looking forward to seeing what the mystery prizes are. I don't think I have a chance at winning anything higher than the Super Prize, though. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my watchpost. Someone has to keep an eye on our resident violent maniac, no?
Hrm. None of the items we know about really appeal to me. Focus Band is nice, but too luck reliant, though the type boosting items could be good if I were high enough/knew which to pick

Kath had a good question for once. Do we get one or many depending on the tier?
Eh... Let's hope the first place prize will be worth all of this struggle, beacause I don't think I'll have enough for the master one, probably not even the Hyper one.

Also, I join the two before me in questioning.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
I think next time we have a posting spree, the prize tiers should be reduced a tad, or the time lengthened. Inqui and I both overstretched ourselves and the both of us barely managed to avoid actual spam. Barely. And we were trying the hardest to hit the highest tiers of posts, with our 'war', yet neither of us think we hit the highest tier, probably not the one just below. Yet we probably made the most posts you possibly can without spamming or being a mod. This would also give those not so die-hard as Inqui and I more incentive to post as they'd be more likely to get better stuff. I mean, what exactly is the tier gap between the norms and the near spammers? Just my two cents, especially regarding the fact that near spam of mine and Inqui's magnitude cannot be that much better than actual spam.
Thank you for the feedback, everyone.

I will, or more accurately, have been taking these things into consideration. In actuality, I had no idea how many posts would be plausible with current levels of activity, so what you see there was actually scaled down so that some people would have a chance at the Master Prize (and based on what I have counted, at least one member is past 60).

As for the prizes themselves, please keep in mind that I tried to choose things that weren't going to be overpowered early game. I want this to be worth the effort though, so the prizes will stack up (I thought I had mentioned this earlier, sorry!).

I certainly hope this was at least a little worthwhile. I acknowledge that most of the shortcomiings were at least partially my own fault, so I apologize if things weren't up to expectations.

And finally, I'd like to extend my gratitude to those of you who posted. I know that it wasn't easy posting without a decent supply of active threads. I blame myself a little here, as I wanted to do a lot more in regards to making threads and pushing discussions along, but I really haven't had a lot of time to invest in posting lately. Not that I was expected to carry all of the weight, but I definitely needed to help more. Of course, I can't control everything, so all things considered, I thought this actually ended pretty well. For the lack of community and RPG mods available , this turned out better than I had expected.

Thanks guys.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

*Spills tea all over the screen*
Excuse me, but friggen what? Who is the one with score over 60?
I was surprised myself. I don't have my data sheet handy, but I think we will see multiple people reaching 60 posts. Definitely 50.

I'll do my best to make up some new threads, in case anyone wants to do some last-minute posting. Good luck guys!
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

I don't see how that is possible, Issac. XD With the disappearance of most of the mods the last week or so (sadly), I highly doubt I barely reached 10 posts, maybe 12? In any case, Kath, Inquisitor, I'm pretty sure you guys went over the line between spam and posting. XD Of course, I don't know what Issac has decided to count and not count, so, I'm not trying to bash or anything. I believe it was funny and a bit ..ehh... not sure I can come up with the correct word I'm searching for, so you probably can fill that in. XD Anyway, I'll bet the 60-poster is Inquisitor, unless Kath overtook him. x3 I'm also kinda okay with just getting berries, although the quick claw might be useful. ^^()

Oh, that reminds me! I should really get BlackInfinity's character thing up... geez.... Is today Really the last day?
*joins Inqui in spit-take* WHAT! Well...knowing what Inqui and I are like, it has to be he and I over 60 but yiiiiikes...If I've managed that, then I think I'll not be this forceful in posting next spree! Inqui and I did go overboard.
Plot twist: It's Chron.
Either that, or he got sick of our rivalisation and merged our counts into one.
I'd be glad if he did that. Only possibility for first prize would be to give it to both of us, if that was the case.
I doubt both of you are tied x3 And I am shocked someone got past 60! That's insane. You guys are insane. Insane! *Hides from the insanity*