Poll: Should we reveal the identities of the PCT participants?
This poll is closed.
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Turquoise Articles 6/16/15: Second Anniversary Edition!
In that case, Phineas, I choose you as my rental Pokemon.
[Image: Ventus_Signature_by_Zierou.jpg]
[Image: OrangeIslandsSig_zps426f040b.png]
I'll sign up for the posting spree as well, seeing s Taav convinced me. Don't really know if I'll have the time, but I've got nothing to loose. And since the rules seem to have changed I'll be entering the catching contest as well, with the Petilil.
Well, then. Since Issac says any posts will be able to get something (you all know how long it takes me to do anything XD ), I might as well try it out and sign up for the posting spree anyway. x3 Who knows? Maybe I'll actually get something. : )
Well why not let me take Remoraid as pokemon for the PCT.

Also happy birthday.
Since I no longer have to worry about about getting the last 76 exp points for Kovu, thanks for that, I shall join the PCT with Wooly Willina.

Also a Congratulations on the Anniversary, and to Taav for the promotion.
Congratulations on the 2 year milestone! I remember joining a whopping eight years ago in 2007. Shocking how fast time passes us by!
The Posting Spree has officially started!

I will be keeping track of the posts you make, starting from June 20th at 12:00 AM to June 30th at 11:59 PM. Simply put, you have until the end of the month to post as much as you can. If you're too busy and can't post much, that's okay - just do what you can. You'll still benefit from participating, though if you want the first prize, then you might want to not be too busy.

Whatever the case, I hope you guys have fun, and as always, any questions about the spree can be directed to me, either in this thread or by PM. If anyone else wants to sign up, you may, but keep in mind that only posts that you make after signing up will count towards the competition.

As for the Catching Competition, Phoenixsong will most likely be closing the sign ups sometime soon, so seize the chance to sign up before it's too late.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Alright! I should be able to actually to the catching competition now, and hopefully this post counts towards the post-count! It should, I'm just padding...
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hmm... Taav, just a question, but about the Posting Spree: Would it be in theory possible to put in something like a posting ranking updating every day? Or are all the info to be kept secret?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
I was planning on doing some brief updates on a regular basis. I see no problem in including the current rankings, if that's what you guys want.
~ Taav

That'd be interesting, but I guess I'll have to avoid it. I'd rather ranking be an end surprise.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
You know what, since it is the last day of signups, and it was the only birthday event I wasn;t going to participate in, my OCD told me that I had to have all these cleared up. So yeah, I sign up for the PCT when I still can. Wil rent myself the Petilililililil.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Okay! PCT signups are closed, and the PCT itself is now open! If you are participating, head over to this forum (under the Events subforum) and create a thread for your catching phase. Only you, Chronicler and I should be able to see this thread, to make sure everything remains a surprise for everyone else!

When you create your thread, please include:

1. The pokémon you are entering with; please C/P its details either from your RPG profile (if it's yours) or from the rental list in the first post of this thread (if it's a rental) so we all have it right there for reference. If you haven't decided what you're entering with, you must make a decision when you create your thread!

2. State the first area you would like to search for wilds. You can search the beach, the water's edge, the forest or the cave. Remember that you can switch to any other area you like between wilds. If you do not state which place you'd like to search, Chron or I will randomize an area for you.

From there, Chron and I will be updating your capture attempts. Remember that we will only respond to you a maximum of five times total per day, at least at first.

The catching phase starts now and ends in two weeks on July 5th, so get those threads started as soon as possible! Good luck, everyone!
[Image: sig.gif]
Best of luck to everyone participating in the Catching Competition.

The first day of the Posting Spree is over. As requested, I will be providing regular updates to the rankings...

A couple clarifications about counting:
- Catching Competition posts will not count. Why? 'Cause I can't see them!
- Forum Games posts will not count. They don't count for post count in the first place. (probably obvious, but I thought I'd clarify)

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

(06-21-2015, 04:13 AM)Taav Wrote: Members are kicking a lot of ass right now.
[...]
Not too bad, but we can do better!
Yeah, sure. Go ahead and persuade yourself.
Didn't realise I'd posted that much! Way to go, me!

Also, berries. why berries. Must. Speed. Up!
Delaaaaays.

Yeah, sorry. My power went out on the day I was supposed to update the rankings. But I've counted everything up, and here's what I got!

~ Taav

Thou shall never be en par with me, Kath. Never! Mwahahahahaha.
Also: Ooh, neat. Neat ball.
(06-25-2015, 07:29 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Thou shall never be en par with me, Kath. Never! Mwahahahahaha.
Also: Ooh, neat. Neat ball.

It's a pretty net ball.
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

*fumes and boosts post count*