2nd Anniversary Celebration Promo!
Wow! We've managed to make it through two whole years together, and if you ask me that's cause for... celebration. (Wait a few beats for the groaning to subside, and...) That's right, it's time for some more fancy party favors to make your Pokémon's attacks pop! In addition to the returning Confetti and Firework, we've got slices of chocolate Turquoise Birthday cake for everyone! Erm... well, we ordered a chocolate birthday cake, but this one kind of smells like... dirt? Eh, just as well. Now when we take a sip of that fine, fizzy grape juice for grown-ups we've ordered, we can say "Here's mud in your eye" and actually mean it, I guess.

At any rate, whether you want to set off some fireworks or sip some bubbly, here's your chance to grab another free item to make your Pokémon's Celebrate attack special! You can choose any one of the following:

[sp=confetti] Confetti: A bag of colorful, glittery confetti that is pretty to look at but might cause a problem if enough of it is blown into someone's eyes... When a Pokémon holding this item uses Celebrate, Celebrate becomes:

Flying, Special, 65BP, 90% acc
50% chance to lower target's accuracy by 1

[sp=earthdaycake] Earthday Cake: The caterer must've misheard "birthday cake", but it's...probably... still made of chocolate. Throwing this delicious(?) treat might make Pokémon slow down to have a snack... When a Pokémon holding this item uses Celebrate, Celebrate becomes:

Ground, Special, 65BP, 95% acc
Lowers target's Evasion by 1

[sp=firework] Firework: A small, reusable incendiary device. It explodes into exciting colors with surprising speed... When a Pokémon holding this item uses Celebrate, Celebrate becomes:

Fire, Special, 55BP, 90% acc
Priority +1

[sp=fizzyfunjuice] Fizzy Fun Juice: A bottle of juice for grown-up Pokémon that fizzes and bubbles enticingly. Too much of it can make a Pokémon sick, however... When a Pokémon holding this item uses Celebrate, Celebrate becomes:

Poison, Special, 65BP, 95% acc
20% chance to simultaneously poison and confuse target

Be sure to grab one of these items before the anniversary celebrations end! This promo closes on July 1st, so get 'em while they're hot and don't drink fizzy fun juice and drive!
[Image: sig.gif]
Earthday Cake Please.
Hmm... As much as I personally dislike cake, my team would probably enjoy it more than toxic booze (Aside from Seviper and Dasfix)

Earthday Cake, yo :3
Gimme some of that Fizzy stuff. :D
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Hmmm, I think Eli and Chuckles would enjoy some of that Fizzy Fun Juice.
Fizzy Fun Juice, please! Because you can never have enough...'special' drink! Although Fairies don't seem to like it much...
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Hmm, well, I think I'll take some of that fizzed up wine over there. XD Better than mud-cakes, in my opinion. Lol.

Mod Note: Got everyone up to here!
Eh, what the devil's food cake. Much as I could just demand one on Earth Day, I'm no fruitcake, so get me some of that chocolate mud cake and I'll be over the mooncake.
Magic word? Cake!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Much though I might appreciate some fizzy fun juice, I think my lamanda would prefer the firework. (Which I already gave her, considerate person that I am.) Done all above.
[Image: salvage_sworn_metalhead.png]
In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dædric Design
Um, I'll take the Firework

(Give it to my Vaering please)

Hmm... Can I take the Fizzy Fun Juice, thank you very much?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
The "Totally Not Alcoholic" drink is tempting, but I think I'll go for a big slice of good ole mud cake
Mod Note: Taken care of the last three.
Can I get some Confetti?
Mod Note: Done.
I don't have anything with Celebrate at the moment, but who knows! Maybe I will in the future!

Fizzy fun juice, please~

Mod Note: Gotcha! Enjoy responsibly!
[Image: c1.png]
I'll have some beer "Fizzy Fun Juice," please.

Mod Note: Boop, done.
Fizzy drink pleas
Claiming that chocolate earthy surprise. Adding Pomfrey's and my own.
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

It's time for some Fizzy Fun Juice, aw yeah. I'll put it in myself, but I'm posting here for formality.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Oooops I totally forgot to get one of these, so I'll take a fizzy fun juice and add it myself.

Also, general reminder that these are the last two or so hours of this promo, so if you haven't already grabbed something, now's your last chance until they reappear at some point in the future!
[Image: sig.gif]