What a twist!
Silly, outlandish, and frequently implausible shocking twists to the twists of the twists, all thought of by us! Basically, I'll post one scenario and someone else can add a twist to the tale. Then the next person adds a twist to the previous poster's resulting scenario.
e.g.
'The twist is I'm secretly working for the villain's organization.'
'But the villain now betrays you by throwing you in the shark tank!'
'But I raised those sharks from babies!'
'Little did you all know that I was the mysterious and unknown corporate sponsor funding the whole shark operation!'
'But who put you up to that? THE DOG WAS THE MASTERMIND!'

And so on. Got it? I'll start.

I was the real administrator of your organisation!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
But our organization was simply a front for the biggest drug network west of the Atlantic!
Pokémon Turquoise
Administrator | Friendly Dude | Resident Ghost Humanoid
Feel free to PM me for anything you might need

Currently: HERE | Until: The Foreseeable Future

But that drug network was actually getting experimental mind control drugs into the systems of as many doped up and easily suggestible people in the US as possible!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
However, the mind control drugs were somehow switched with placebos by a competing druglord!
Pokémon Turquoise

Except that the competing druglord was under the government's control all along!
As it turns out, the government was only being strong-armed by Kathira and her gruesome threats.
Pokémon Turquoise

...You're forcing me into something I'm not entirely comfortable with.

*sigh* But it turns out Kyu was telling me exactly what to do because I don't think.
But, it turns out that this was merely a ruse! YOU are commanding ME to do things! I am the one without a brain! It's all a delusional placebo effect!
But that's beacause Kyu's a Zombie. Nazi Zombie from Agrentina to be more specific.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
But it turns out that Argentina doesn't exist! And neither does Belgium!
Instead, Albania was actually there the whole time and noone noticed!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Entirely because, instead of 'Belgium', 'Argentina' is the most horrific swearword in the galaxy, thus preventing anyone from talking about the place without being excessively rude!
But, it actualy is possible, just very inconvinient to do this without swearing.
However, it turns out that everything Inquisitor has ever said is a lie! A******** is impossible to say without swearing, Albania never took the place of it, and I am NOT a Nazi zombie!
But then I confirmed that everything I say is a lie creating a paradox.
But, this statement proves that Inquisitor is merely mislead! You could merely confirm that almost everything you say is a lie - and then saying you confirmed everything you say is a lie won't create a paradox!
But! What if Kyu actually is saying what he said above to confuse us, and spread chaos, to make us fight one another over who's right?
But you didn't know Dazel was behind Kyu the whole time!
But Kyu was actually in front of Dazel! *Gasp*
But it turns out MrKyurem was really a Zoroark, and the real MrKyurem has been in the 6th party slot this whole time and has no idea what's happening!