Ask MrKyurem's Characters
I felt like stealing the limelight from Eonrider's thread, which you should definitely ask questions to first. Also, I need to get back into my "comedic" writing style before I start properly RPing anything.

So yeah. Ask my severely messed up characters anything.

Eonrider please don't kill me for this i need to do this for the same reason you do.
Why is purple?

What would the different reactions of Sam, Leaf, Sir Edward Alexander Nibbles III, Spiderbed, Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal, and Morth be to the various shenanigans of each Turquoise member?

I can't seem to find your personal profile. So, linkies, please? Basic summaries of each of Sam's mons?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(06-11-2015, 12:07 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Why is purple?

Your question was met by the immediate death of Leaf, Spiderbed and Morth. Leaf and Sir Edward Alexander Nibbles III suddenly began to try and kill a newly born litter of puppies, and Sam is still trying to work out if he's a kid or a squid. Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal has concluded that it is because yellow.

What have you done?!

(06-11-2015, 12:07 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: What would the different reactions of Sam, Leaf, Sir Edward Alexander Nibbles III, Spiderbed, Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal, and Morth be to the various shenanigans of each Turquoise member?

Sam reacts like I do.
Leaf is unable to react, because their life has been shattered by the news that they're going to be replaced very soon.
Sir Nibbles is absolutely disgusted by this "Kathira" thing he's discovered.
Spiderbed is mildly pleased.
Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal has noticed that the images I have saved away are the next images for the Hunger Games. I put him in the microwave to keep him quiet, and to serve as my dinner for tonight.
Morth is a side character who gets no screen time, so they are not allowed a reaction until we get that one side plot where they're introduced, do something useful, and then never appear again.

(06-11-2015, 12:07 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: I can't seem to find your personal profile. So, linkies, please? Basic summaries of each of Sam's mons?

I had one a while ago, but it's bad. I'll rewrite it and link it.
(06-11-2015, 12:13 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: Your question was met by the immediate death of Leaf, Spiderbed and Morth. Leaf and Sir Edward Alexander Nibbles III suddenly began to try and kill a newly born litter of puppies
Apparently, I made Leaf into a zombie!

Also, yes. Do that thing with the profile.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Cat?

Why does?

Does the intercellural pollens in transconditional harmonogramic tissues of protocarbonic creteaceous layers of planetary development bother you?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(06-11-2015, 12:22 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Cat?

The only response from the party was from Morth, who slowly raised their hand.

(06-11-2015, 12:22 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Why does?

Did Kathira not teach you anything?!

(06-11-2015, 12:22 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Does the intercellural pollens in transconditional harmonogramic tissues of protocarbonic creteaceous layers of planetary development bother you?

Even Sam knows that this question means nothing.
(06-11-2015, 12:29 PM)MrKyurem Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 12:22 PM)Inquisitor Wrote: Does the intercellural pollens in transconditional harmonogramic tissues of protocarbonic creteaceous layers of planetary development bother you?
*sigh* It means something along the lines of 'do any of you have hay fever?' *proceeds to ask another question that will drive the cast mad*
(06-11-2015, 12:43 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 12:29 PM)MrKyurem Wrote:
*sigh* It means something along the lines of 'do any of you have hay fever?' *proceeds to ask another question that will drive the cast mad*

Oh. In which case, no. Unless it's funny for the situation.
Sam? And why not Luke?

Question to Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal: How is it inside Sam's stomach? Need a torch or anything?

Question to sir Edward: On what circumstances did you get the title?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(06-20-2015, 05:02 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Sam? And why not Luke?

I don't know. When I first made my characters, they were supposed to be serious. Supposed.

(06-20-2015, 05:02 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Question to Everyday Value Tesco Ready Meal: How is it inside Sam's stomach? Need a torch or anything?
The laws of humour means that Ready Meal is not ever actually eaten, only threatened by it. She has no idea.

(06-20-2015, 05:02 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Question to sir Edward: On what circumstances did you get the title?
He never got the title. Refusing to call him by his proper title usually results in the offender's face being violently removed.