Ask Eli and Vince
Hey so here's an idea I had. You guys can ask any questions you want to my RP characters. Sure, I'm only two posts into my adventure, but I'm really enjoying RPing these two and I thought this would help to flesh them out a bit more. Besides, this forum needs some activity. All there is to it, really. Let's hear some questions for Eli and Vince! (Or Chuckles, if you feel like talking to him. Listening to any advice he gives is probably inadvisable, though)
So, Chuckles. What is your opinion on your sidekicks?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Why is purple?

What would each of your reactions be to each Turquoise member's typical shenanigans?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(06-11-2015, 11:51 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: So, Chuckles. What is your opinion on your sidekicks?

Chuckles: BAWK! Completely insane, all of them! Good thing Chuckles is here to guide them.
(06-11-2015, 12:00 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Why is purple?

Eli: Uh, I think because reflected light and the atmosphere or something...
Vince: That question doesn't make sense.
Chuckles: Because my left foot!

(06-11-2015, 12:00 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: What would each of your reactions be to each Turquoise member's typical shenanigans?

Eli: Well, let's see what's going on in here...
*uproarious laughter*
Vince: I-I don't get it. Error slaying? Rusty knives? And what happened to the fourth wall? I guess it's pretty interesting, though...
Chuckles: BAWK! Chuckles likes these people!
Vince: I'm leaving.
Random crossover time! The mindless shenanigans of my adventures cross over into your roleplay. How do your characters react to mine?
(06-14-2015, 12:19 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: Random crossover time! The mindless shenanigans of my adventures cross over into your roleplay. How do your characters react to mine?

The dual battle of Pokemon and sword raged on... until it suddenly stopped. There was a ripple in the air, and things felt decidedly... odd. A look of panic crossed Gadari's face.
"Oh dear Arceus, no!" he wailed, falling to his knees. "Not him again! I thought he'd gone from here for good!" Eli was about to ask who 'him' was, but then a Carvanha latched onto the old man's face, spurting blood....

*There are kids on this forum, narrator! No more violence!*

...but fortunately he was fine, if incapable of speech for the moment.
"Eli, did you just see that?" Vince asked his friend.
"Yeah, the old man was all bloody, and then he... wasn't. Did you hear the voice as well?" Eli replied. Vince nodded.

*Be careful with the fourth wall there, guys! Don't want to break it any worse now, do we?*

Both men jumped.
"There it was again," whispered Eli.
"Shhhhh," hissed Vince. "I don't think it wants us to mention it."
"BAWK! Newcomer!" screeched Chuckles. Everyone turned to look. The newcomer was a male of indeterminate age. This was because everything around him was in constant flux, objects appeared and disappeared without rhyme or reason, and voices emanated from where he stood, mostly uttering inane nonsense, although the phrase "Damn you, Dazel," could be heard often.
"Vince," stammered Eli. "I'm afraid."
"Me too, Eli. Me too."
Is there a person Eli wasn't trying to hit on?

Chuchles, was there any particular reason you chose Crocoal?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(06-20-2015, 05:20 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Is there a person Eli wasn't trying to hit on?

Eli: I have a list of people I don't hit on.
1. Family
2. Underage people
3. People who are already in a monogamous relationship
4. People who have told me to stop
5. Vince
Besides that, everyone's fair game, as far as I'm concerned.

OOC: Yes, this means my RP will be Eli hitting on just about everyone who crosses his path. Should make him an interesting IRP partner, I hope.

(06-20-2015, 05:20 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: Chuchles, was there any particular reason you chose Crocoal?

Chuckles: Butterfly effect!
Vince: I'll tell you why. It's to screw us over later in ways we can't even fathom now. No decision that bird ever made has ended well.
Have you gotten any restraining orders for hitting on people Eli? What percentage of the population hates you?
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Eli: Woah there, mate! I've never had anything of the sort happen to me. Sure, I'm an outrageous flirt, as anyone will tell ya, but I do know when to let someone go. I'm a flirt, not a stalker. And if someone wants to put a restraining order on me because I hit on them? Well, that's just an overreaction if you ask me.

Now, Vince is my only close friend, but back on Quest Island I'm pretty well liked. Sure, a few jilted lovers here and there, but no-one who wishes me any lasting harm. I hope.

Vince: Most of the people back on Quest Island know by now that Eli's not looking for any lasting relationship. He was sort of in an on-and-off relationship with three or four other people before we left. Even most of those who he broke up with still get along well with him. It's actually quite difficult to stay mad at old Eli.