Happy Pie Day
In the American notation for dates, it is 3/14/2015. You know what pi is? A number, roughly approximating to 3.14 (pi to 1000 decimal places is below). Therefore, today is pi day, where we celebrate maths, pies, and circular ratios!

Here is roughly 3.14 pies.[Image: 06fdebcec2a3b23e1571ca5fcfe96a93.jpg]

Interestingly, my dinner yesterday was pie. As was my lunch yesterday as well. I have had a lot of pie.

And now, a song.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
6/28 is by far superior.

MIT applicants will be getting their rejection/acceptance letters today.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Tau Day > Pi Day

But either way, neither of those exist in UK-Land. It's merely the 14/3 here.
That's why I outright switched to American dating, for one day only! This day is impossible in the correct dating method, sadly, since there is neither a fourteenth month, nor 31 days in April. Mole day (which I will also be celebrating later in the year) is in the same position, since there is no 23rd month.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]