Pokémon Turquoise: The Hunger Games 2: Electric Boogaloo
After all this progress, I die in a damned cloud? Oh well, I suppose. At least I didn't die from an infection.

My bets are on Metallica Fanboy, now.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Same here. District 2 Career's all the way!

Shame I couldn't be a part of the slaughterfest x3 I'm just too busy dying from a random infection.
...No cannon shots? But MF kicked it...shouldn't there have been one shot?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Ssssshhhh.
Whoops, the stabbing was an accident, I swear!
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Goddammit, Isaac, the standard procedure for when people pass out on alcohol is to lie them on their side. I was shooting for choking on somebody else's vomit, like that one Spinal Tap drummer, but now I just choked on my own like some lame sheeple. Thanks a lot, dude.
(03-18-2015, 02:09 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: This is the first time nobody has died! Well, if somebody did die, nobody's going to miss them.
The "0" in the "cannon shots fired" bit is pretty obviously edited; I think it's this bit that we need to worry about.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(03-18-2015, 05:01 PM)Metallica Fanboy Wrote: Goddammit, Isaac, the standard procedure for when people pass out on alcohol is to lie them on their side. I was shooting for choking on somebody else's vomit, like that one Spinal Tap drummer, but now I just choked on my own like some lame sheeple. Thanks a lot, dude.

np anytime
~ Taav
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]

Paranoia increased. You have reached a new level of paranoia!
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
This time it wasn't Kath, so don't blame her, 'K? She's only responsiblę for breaking the cannons.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Guess my demon king powers accidentally activated.

[Image: BOUvJNk.png]

Yay! I won and stuff.
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

Huh. So that's what your avatar is from.

Also, because you won, you must now set your user title to "Cranky's Blessed". No buts. Unless this but is "only if i get to kill you with my demon powers," in which case, I'll pass.
Only if I get to change my username with it.

Too late, already did. :D
~ Taav
[Image: GziDAAU.png]

...I'm flat last. Must. Last. Longer. Next time!

Also, that contrast. I get it, Kyu, you're a d***. Remind me to punch you in the face ten times more than usual. Ruining everything, stopping me from doing what I need to do, standing there laughing in that HORRIBLE way while Foxy CHEWS MY FACE OFF! NOBODY LIKES YOU! GO AWAY!
(03-19-2015, 05:38 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Remind me to punch you in the face ten times more than usual.

(03-19-2015, 05:38 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: NOBODY LIKES YOU! GO AWAY!

Emperor Vigarde looks just like I do after a long night of hard drin- playing Hunger Games.

Also, I'm just going to keep on camouflaging myself over there. At least until I arise with the undead hangover of revenge.
Then i guess it's three of us, MF.
I'm not congratulating Isaac, beacuse he didn't deserve the victory.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
I bet on Light to win, so damn. BUT HEY, I WASNT LAST! \o/
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]