Pokémon Turquoise: The Hunger Games 2: Electric Boogaloo
Eh, look at that, everyone I've bet on has died a pathetic death. Who do I bet on next...? (Although I guess Chron now counts as his own cold-blooded murderer)

Also, Inquisitor, you misunderstood, when I said "just fuck me up" I meant I was asking to get absolutely smashed. Er, I mean, not in the sense that you smash me until I die. See, getting through to people is hard to do when you're drunk and visited upon by nightmares of the modkiller... Eeeeeeeeeesh.

Speaking of which. Dazel, you fool, you've let the modkiller run free! And probably get lost in the woods again, but still! You've doomed us all!
Dazel didn't kill me? What? Didn't I tell him about the literally hundreds of dead bodies in my basement? It's starting to stink down there...

Still only average on the kill count... I SHALL RECTIFY THIS.
कालो ऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत् प्रवृद्धो लोकान्समाहर्तुमिह प्रवृत्त
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
-Bhagavad Gita (XI, 32), as quoted by J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg

What? MF, it's just the way I understood this. That's why I said no and walk away. To see you suffer, for not sharing with me. I'm not a serial murderer. I'm a serial sadist. You think what I was doing with dragonfire prior to his escape?
Also, I need a ranged weapon. Just a sword will not do.
Also: Darn. Chronicler, you did it on purpose, to deny me my prey! Again, whole world is against me. Dragonfire, it's time for you to die!! Die slow;y and painfuly!!!!!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Okay, even though this became a spectator sport for me from the get-go, I am loving this! But still not enough bloodshed, unless you count Chron's suicide.

Or maybe it wasn't suicide? Maybe, just maybe, I struck in my haunting haunting way?

I did love how MF probably wasn't woken by nightmares, exactly, unless you count the adjectival metaphoric use of the term.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
As upset as you all are at me for sparing BlackInfinity, this seems pretty characteristic of me. He's obviously in more pain alive, so why kill him? Besides, I'm not the type to get my hands dirty. Can't even stand shaving cream. Perhaps that's why I'm fifteen and have half a beard.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Just a question, can you explain to me what leftover members means?
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Random members of the site who don't fit into any of the other categories, Hawk. I think. You're only a member, you're still around, but you're not as active as Kaelyn or I and not restricted to RP only.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
What to all 9 rings of hell is going on?! How come I commited a suicide from a mental break?! Me! Adminslayer! A cold-blooded murder and probably the most maniacal of the living participants excluding BlackInfinity! How!? How the goddamned... Kathira! I blame it on you! It was you'r ghost who possesed me and made me do that! I'm gonna haunt you'r ghost forever now! And then I'm going to find another inquisitor to exorcism you to hell. Then I'll wait few thousand years. Then I'll go there. And then I'll kill you.

Heroical last words: Give all loot you'll get from my body to the next year edition me.

Also got no precise joke to this situation, but I know there'll be something about the booze MetallicaFanboy haven't given me and that's why I'm going to haunt him too!
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
Muhahahahaaa! I strike again! What's my total tally now? Teach the games to unceremoniously off me via unexplained infection from the get-go!

It's me, Infinity.
Your total tally... 4 or 5, I think. That's why I have to stop you. To sto pthe further bloodshed that won't include me... Now I can totally see our ghosts battling the stuff out on some astral plane or something.
Nuuuu, I need to kill off Infinity, first. THEN we can duke it out on the now-haunted battlefield.

It's me.
Sounds fine for me. Lemme just make MF contaminate his underwear and we canroll with this.
Four of us left.

How am I still alive? All I've done so far is run around, scavenge and pass out from exhaustion.

the resemblance to real life is uncanny
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

My guilt? What guilt? I don't have any-

Oh, wait, you mean for that preschool class I dunked in acid? Yeah, that was a bit messed up, even for me. But that preschool teacher was really mean. What did she mean I didn't belong there? The nerve of some people...

Apparently Kath's coming to kill me. Not if I kill you first, Kath!

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg

I'm already dead. I'll kill you via haunting or by throwing my head at you from the corridor.
Oh, I know you're dead, and it has no effect on my desire to kill you. I think I'd consider that a personal victory, actually. Think about it: if I can kill people who are already dead, then I can kill people an infinite sorry number of times. That's like a serial killer's wet dream.

I got light for the win just sayin
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Everyone, gather 'round the round hard drinkin' table! There's no table, there's just a fire! Aaaaand there's your joke.

But heh, turns out getting smashed is an awesome long-term strategy, eh? Stunning that I lasted this far. Although I guess it owes to my sharp wits. Dazel will now never know, that I was really just 'camouflaging' myself again when he went looking for me.