Pokémon Turquoise: The Hunger Games 2: Electric Boogaloo
Completly unintended, I assure all of you.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
KathiraNarae: If you're saying you caused that death, you're clearly not looking into the situation hard enough. Read between the lines - or rather, to the left of the pictures.

Inquisitor:
1. Me too. Maybe she died of the "lackofmrkyurem'supdatesitis" virus that's been going around recently.
2. I don't - a randomizer determines. However, I accidentally left the death rate on high when I recorded everything for this thread.
3. No, you do not get omnipotent powers now ;-;
4. I'm using it anyway.

Dazel: Yes, yes it was.
(03-13-2015, 02:29 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: Read between the lines - or rather, to the left of the pictures.
I have no idea what this means. And I did just go recheck and am still clueless. Please recall that my first post in this thread reminded everyone that I am a dumb. C'mon, through me an obvious bone here! Unless you're referring to super awesome mod powers, which the fact that you died is proof against. Or is it that you work at Freddy's? Sorry, I'm an adult, not a kid, and I wasn't murdered, so that ain't gonna work.
(03-13-2015, 02:29 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: Inquisitor:
1. Me too. Maybe she died of the "lackofmrkyurem'supdatesitis" virus that's been going around recently.
The only cure is to chain up Kyu until he updates me. *clanks chains menacingly*
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Kathira: Look to the left of me when I die. There's quite a contrast, isn't there?
All I see is a funny looking stain that is on the icture itself. Could you please nlighten us, the Great Wise Man of West?
Very well, then I'm going to continue killing them.
Also, 500 P on one of district 6 pair dying next turn.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(03-13-2015, 03:19 PM)MrKyurem Wrote: contrast
Wait, you mean, all along...

Either way, you sneaky SOB!

500P on Golden Freddy being the cause of everyone's deaths from here on out.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Also, thanks for the compliment.
Like my new avi? Heh heh heh...
Normally I don't drink, but I guess I'll be damned if my modus operandi for this isn't "get smashed, fall asleep, pass it off as camouflage". At least, it seems my nappin- erm, hiding spot doubles as shelter from acid rain or any other manner of divine fury. I'll be safe from Kathira.

Also, the real irony is that Delibird is dead as a resullt of the actions of someone who has yet to kill it in Turquoise proper.

My chips are still on the main admins. They are so gonna bingo this.
Guess I'm a professional runner. Looks like all that marathon training was worth the effort.

(lmao BlackInfinity has it out for the staff)
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Damnit. So close. I'll get you next time, Dragonfire. You better watch out.
Still, I won the bet with the death of Worlds Scaries Violinist, gimme my money now.
Also: Metallica Fanboy: Against all mods.
Dysentery. That's boring. C'mon, I wanna see BLOODSHED!
Awoken by nightmares, then stalked only to possibly be back-stabbed by a traitorous Career from my home District. x3 Yeah, typical day in my life.

I agree Kath. I was hoping for a little more MDK'ing going on~
Came back cause I was in trouble,saw this, and I was dead. Kewl :3
Moderator Hawkman32
Smash Player, Lazy Mod, Horrible Person
Steam FC - 2466 2802 2212 PSN - KingHawk3210

[Image: e5b0d748a4d2d748e9a64d8c3e20799ea0ddadfe...1u1838.png]
Whoops, Dazel, I totally didn't mean to barf all over your equipment. At least, the smell probably scared away BlackInfinity. You were probably next. In fact, are you next? ARE YOU NEXT

Also, I just thought Orch was down to partay all night, since everyone else was sleeping on caps locks. Turns out Orch just dreamed of BlackInfinity.

And lastly, I guess now Phoenixsong regrets creating Bucarat.
Just found this... and I just have to say... I'm totally digging psychotic serial killer me... I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.

But I didn't have any kills today! Disappointing. I need more kills if I'm going to bathe in the blood of my friends and enemies and those people I'm pretty neutral towards.

@MF: Nah, I'm pretty sure I just go after whoever's closest.
कालो ऽस्मि लोकक्षयकृत् प्रवृद्धो लोकान्समाहर्तुमिह प्रवृत्त
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
-Bhagavad Gita (XI, 32), as quoted by J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog, Caspar David Friedrich. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...of_fog.jpg