Pokémon Turquoise: The Hunger Games 2: Electric Boogaloo
[Image: C3QDHLY.png]

It begins.

(Will be updated almost daily. Might skip a few days due to schedule.)

Tributes were selected based on forum influence and activity.

Betting and discussion is advised for you to be spared from any further bloodbath "games."
Um, on the topic of discussion, could we get a little more info about this 'bloodbath'? x3 I'm kind of at a loss as to what is happening here, aside from the betting bit.
Ah, yes, of course.

All 24 of the listed people have been entered into a simulation "Hunger Games," which, for those who do not know what The Hunger Games are, is a free-for-all death battle between 24 people, who are all dumped in a forest-like arena with no equipment (apart from the equipment in the centre of the arena, called the cornucopia). This death battle will last until 23 people are dead - which will last several days.)

I will update this thread daily, telling you what happens each in-game day through pictures and sarcastic comments. Many people will die, and only one will live.

Tomorrow, I will give the first update, which describes what happens on Day 1. The next day, I will describe what happens during Night 1 and Day 2 (because the list of dead people and stuff appears before the night), and so on.

If you want, place bets on who will win, discuss how stupidly some people die, and so on.

I'm placing my bets on the guy who wins, just so you know.
My gut tells me the win is going to be Kathira's. She's going to kill everyone on the first day. I can feel it.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
@Dazel: Depends. I'm evil, cruel, brutal, and vicious. Yes, that is my forum persona. However, weaponry is limited, so there's every chance one of you lot will end up with better weapons and/or more weapons than me. Alternatively, a group of you could make a temporary alliance and gang up on me. Then there is always the fact that I am a dumb. If I do die, it will be hilariously stupid.

@Kyu: This is actually really interesting! Can't wait for the update. Quick question, though, were the districts assigned randomly or not? If not, how exactly did you decide?

General thoughts: I just realised that, should anyone miss the cornucopia before everyone else, they could always tear a piece of clothing off for a makeshift garrotte. I am also betting on Freddy/Marionette/Springtrap showing up outta nowhere and slaughtering anyone. I will be first to die this way; I am never ready for Freddy.

EDIT: I have also been meaning to change my avi to something humanoid (possibly FNaF related) and simply haven't known what to change to exactly. Would the listing be changed if someone's avi changes?
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Somewhat orderly. District 1 is the IRC Crew, 2 is Active Mods, 3 is Less Active Mods, 4 is Global Mods, 5 is Secondary Admins, 6 is Primary Admins, 7 is the Enthusiasts/K Crew, 8 is the People who Pop Up every Now and Again, 9 is the RPG Only Crew, 10 is the former mods (although Eve is still a mod), 11 is just some leftover members and 12 are the Annoying Idiots Who Won't Die Already. Trademark.
Welp. That's... Interesting to say at least. My money is on MF, due to the sponsoring potential. Also, the district spread is a good method, If you ask me(Except for the Admins should be before mods). Especially district 12. I want to see some people's reaction when Edge Specter that they struggled with so much in the event dies first.
Also: How would an example update look like?
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
See, the Edge Specter is why fire starter is best starter.

Personally, I'm HOPING Dazel and Kyu kick it first because they're my favourite people on this site and hopes and threats of death and pain and torture and so on and so forth are how I show affection. Along with occasional mild trolling. Trololol.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
Put all my chips on Santa's freaking Delibird. Watch it score freezes left and right.

Alternatively, I'm betting some on the District 6 pair, who may or may not be holding some leftover hax from running Turquoise Bingo.
Hm, if we're voting districts, then, my chips are in for district seven. Alternatively, district one is game as well, because MrKyurem and I dethroned God himself, and now rule the universe together why not.
roxas is gonna win because rosalina is too op

I don't know the much of anything about Hunger Games, or how this works. But I'll stay tuned... I guess. Can't really make a guess as to a winner, since I don't really understand how fighting will be carried out, but I'm probably gonna die pretty quickly. With my luck, I'll trip on nothing and fall off a cliff.

being killed by a physics exam would also be somewhat realistic
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I know how Kaelyn dies. I kill her with calculus. :P

Also, no, I am the megalomaniac around here, only I am allowed to dethrone the Almighty/Almighties (depending on religious affiliation), not you. *clanks chains menacingly*
(03-12-2015, 09:56 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Also, no, I am the megalomaniac around here, only I am allowed to dethrone the Almighty/Almighties (depending on religious affiliation), not you. *clanks chains menacingly*
Sorry, did you say something? I can only hear the thoughts of those who are pure and not, you know, blasphemous.
(03-12-2015, 10:07 PM)Dazel Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 09:56 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Also, no, I am the megalomaniac around here, only I am allowed to dethrone the Almighty/Almighties (depending on religious affiliation), not you. *clanks chains menacingly*
Sorry, did you say something? I can only hear the thoughts of those who are pure and not, you know, blasphemous.
Ah, but 'tis blasphemy to deny me as the one true god! A GOD AM I! *evil laughter*
Quote:Orchestra and LightKunai do not realise, however, that they are both shooting at eachother.

Oh, we know. We're shooting them back. >D If one happens to end up in he other's leg... arm... skull, oh well~

Some of the deaths were surprising (Not the how, but the who. The how was quite delicious for most. >3 *Rubs hands together*)

This is turning out rather interesting :3 Can't wait for day 2~

And seriously, I thought I would be at least in the first five to die. xD
Wow. Just...wow. I was hoping for a stupid death, my own idiocy, but I instead got the lamest possible! What the hell! How did I even GET that infection, I wasn't injured prior to it, what the heeeelllll!!!

Still, vengeance from beyond the grave. By haunting Kyu and fooling him into a death so stupid it should've been mine. Goddammit.
Primo: Wow. Wasn't expecting Kath to die so early. Also, in such an unintersting way. What was it, a mosquito bite of some sort? Sucks to be you.
Secundo: Wasn't ecpectnig both "Why won't you f*****g die?!" opponents to die on the first update. How do you determine who lives and who dies?
Tertio: I killed an admin! Does this make ma a superior being? I think so... I AM THE SLAYER OF THE GODS! Or so.
Quatro: MF, I won't kill you if I get a shere of booze. NOT poisoned, beacause I'll make you drink first, so if you poison it, either you die, or if it's slowly working, we die both, and I think yousa wants to live. And no, Kyu. You can't use this.
Hmm... Yeah, that's a signature... I think I'll keep it that way until I find anything better.
(03-13-2015, 09:59 AM)Inquisitor Wrote: What was it, a mosquito bite of some sort? Sucks to be you.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mqe5rq8nf31qz4rgp.gif]