0%
0 0%
Funnel cake!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Movie Night
Since it has been a while since we have done something like this, I figured it's time we do something as a family. :3 So, movie night.

I'm not sure who all would be interested in joining in, but if you feel up to it, state a time that would work for you, and I'll see what I can do.

As for movies, I have a number of them (plus stuff from other services, woo~), so if you have any requests, toss them in. But please, try to keep them PG. We're not all adults.
Wait, what? How exactly would this work? I mean, if this means I get to watch weekly movies without having to pay, that'd be awesome, but...Huh?

I'll figure out my times based on everyone else who can join in, because I can, in fact, alter my sleep schedule to be awake at any time necessary on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Time zones be damned.
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
(02-27-2015, 05:56 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: Wait, what? How exactly would this work? I mean, if this means I get to watch weekly movies without having to pay, that'd be awesome, but...Huh?

Livestreaming. Basically, streaming stuff from my comp. Not exactly rocket science, my dear.

Quote:I'll figure out my times based on everyone else who can join in, because I can, in fact, alter my sleep schedule to be awake at any time necessary on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Time zones be damned.

Being an insomniac, I could probably do a late night screening, which would be morning/afternoon there. No promises on that though.
Yeah, now or a couple hours earlier is my usual 'hit the laptop big time', which I think is about 3-5pm Pacific, at least. To be honest, I've kinda been insomniac myself lately, bed at 4am GMT most nights. Which I think would be 10pm Pacific? Of course, based on Pacific time, a late morning/early afternoon/late afternoon screening works absolutely best for me since I can then do any day, but I know several people don't have my luxury. I'll be very flexible. So long as you got reach, of course.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
If you want to go G or PG, do with anything by Disney.... They rarely go above PG.
There are PG movies not made by Disney, y'know. Also, please don't go for Frozen. I'm saving my watching of that for a family movie night with my parents in summer.
(02-27-2015, 07:24 PM)KathiraNarae Wrote: There are PG movies not made by Disney, y'know. Also, please don't go for Frozen. I'm saving my watching of that for a family movie night with my parents in summer.

There are? When did this happen?! *Sarcasm*

Frozen won't be happening. I don't own it, and most sites I've found that do I don't trust. Maybe something like The Lego Movie, or maybe do a TV series, like Avatar/Korra. I'm not quite sure what I should offer. x3
I was talking to Hawk with that bit!

My vote's on the Lego Movie, which has been on my mental 'to watch' list for some time now.
I can vouch for The Lego Movie, despite not seeing it.

What about....
Despicable Me?

EDIT: If we do decide to go the "Disney" route, I'd like to honor the late Leonard Nimoy by streaming "Atlantis: The Lost Empire". It was an underrated flick, but it was the animation studio's first sci-fi movie, and Nimoy voiced the King of Atlantis.
Despicable Me 2! Possibly. That one's also on my 'to watch' list...I have so many movies on my 'to watch' list...One of them is an 'again', though, and unfortunately rated 18.
Awesome! I've been wanting to do this for a while. I hope I will be able to make it (I may not, due to the massive snowball of project and test dates approaching).

The Lego Movie was awesome, and I'm down with Despicable Me (2) and Atlantis as well. Just to throw in another suggestions, I'd be interested in seeing Big Hero 6, if possible.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(02-27-2015, 10:23 PM)Bake-kujira Wrote: The Lego Movie was awesome, and I'm down with Despicable Me (2) and Atlantis as well. Just to throw in another suggestions, I'd be interested in seeing Big Hero 6, if possible.

I do have Atlantis, The Lego Movie, and the first Despicable Me (Though I can probably find the second), so those I can do.

As for Big Hero 6, that depends.