Farewell, Club Nintendo
http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

Nintendo's rewards program is being replaced, after holding strong for 6 or so years. It is to be replaced by a new program that will push fans back to square one in terms of coins and status. Nintendo is adding a bunch of games to their rewards catalog so that members can spend the rest of their coins before the system goes down midyear.

Do any of you use Club Nintendo? I only started using it with my 3DS stuff, so I won't be missing much. I have 190 coins, so I can get some of the 3DS downloadable games.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

I have a couple thousand coins, so this bums me out. I'm glad they're doing a blowout sale, at least. I need a new calendar. Apparently you can convert your points into shop credit, too.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
I started back in 2011, and have been a Platinum every year. I can't say I'm happy to see Club Nintendo go, but with how it has been degrading over the years, I think it's about time for a change.

I need to put the codes in for my newer stuff >.> Here's hoping their blow-out sale doesn't completely blow.
I'm rather annoyed that the Super Metroid game reward is the Wii version. I was hoping they would have a 3DS port for it available, but this is not the case.

There's a grand total of 8 games available right now: 4 for 3DS, 2 for Wii and 2 for Wii U. I too hope that the things they add next month are good. I don't really care for anything that's available right now.

I'm interested in seeing what the exclusive rewards are going to be. Not that I'll have enough coins to get any of them, but I'm interested anyway.
~ Taav

I know what you mean. I would love to have Super Metroid on my 3DS right now, instead of a system I don't really want. :\

But that I can let pass. My major quibble is the fact that the only way to get GBA games on your handheld was by being in the Ambassador Program >.> You can't buy them or anything... I do like the Game Boy and Game Boy Colour stuff we can get, but GBA man... So many awesome games!
I'm a member but I'm really disappointed with the prizes, every time that the points are near to expire I never know what to take >__>
Just grabbed myself one of the 3DS game cases for 400 coins. I don't have a game case yet, so I figured it was worth it. The other thing I want to get is Metroid II: Return of Samus for the 3DS, which is 150 coins. I'll have to register a few more Wii U games to have enough, so I'll be doing that this week.

Also finally registered Smash for Wii U, so I now can get Mewtwo when he's finally released. For the rest of you, what rewards have you claimed, or plan on claiming?
~ Taav