Happy New Year!
It is now 2015 - a new year for everyone. Who knows what's going to happen? What are we going to gain this year, and what will be lost? What's going to change in your lives, and what's going to remain the same? Where will you be at this point in 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 2016?

It's time to restart, or keep on truckin', whatever your style is. Congratulations guys, we made it to another year. From my family to yours, I wish you a great new year, and I hope you all are able to make the most of it!
We made it another year. We are one year closer to our deaths.

Being the new year has made me panic about my tuition fees. Currently, I am waiting on my parents to send me some scans. FFFFFFFFF-

My birthday seems just around the corner! Yay? Means I'll be 20, which sounds far too much like adulthood and having responsibility than I'd like...I still feel like a kid!

In a week, I'll be doing exams. In a month, I'll hopefully have a job. In three months, birthday. In 6 months...well, that's up in air. Hopefully, I'll still be at uni but it's a bit iffy at this point...And I don't even want to know about 2016...

That said, if I can curtail my panic mode and get through my exams decently and actually do my coursework, I think I'll be applying for RPG mod post-exams. Stay tuned!
This often catches me out, too, but Xander the Crocoal is female.
Avi by DevArt user DragonA7X, taken from here. Free to use.
'...No matter what you do or what you become: You are nothing less than beautiful.'--SCP-1342
'One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity.'--SCP-1281
[Image: 76561198157421562.png]
Happy new year, everyone! Also, the same as Kath's first two sentences.... I kinda feel that way.... Sorry to make the new year a little gloomy... I think I'll quit talking now..
Well, hey, every moment we spend is one that we're closer to death. All the more reason to spend them well, I think.

I wish a happy and prosperous 2015 to all!

(01-01-2015, 07:22 AM)KathiraNarae Wrote: My birthday seems just around the corner! Yay? Means I'll be 20, which sounds far too much like adulthood and having responsibility than I'd like...I still feel like a kid!
Hang out with some actual kids for a while, and all of a sudden you will feel like the adult.

The effect isn't permanent by any means, but it works for a while.
Happy new year guys! This year looks promising for melike every year, but then it turns out to be just as mediocre as the rest.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this year. Classes for next semester are looking nice, I've got two weeks left of work, and life's been pretty good. I did my first workout of the year earlier today, and I've got my new year's resolutions set in stone for the most part. I think this is going to be a good year.
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: KHz5Qeq.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

Happy New Year to all! 2014 was a year of ups and downs for me; some of the best and worst things to ever happen to me happened last year. 2015 is my year of adventure, just over 3 months from now I'll be on my way to Japan. For the coming weeks and months, though, I have to go hunting for a job to pay for as much of the trip as possible. When I get back, it's work again, this time to pay for university in 2016.

I suppose I should also mention that this is the year I finally reached (legal) adulthood. 18 feels like a much larger, more significant age than any I've been so far, and I get the feeling it'll take me a long time to get used to thinking of myself as that.
Happy new year!!!!
(Even if today here is the 2nd day of the new year XD)