ORAS Progress
I... kinda finished the game? I need a Mawile...As much as having a Shiny on my Team is nice, I really didn't use it much for the E4. Anyone have one they might like to trade or we can talk about it privately? Also... I'm working on this "Delta Episode" thing...and it hasn't gotten too exciting yet.. I thought it would be. Or maybe my wandering around has made it less so... ^^()
(12-18-2014, 01:59 PM)Kaelyn Wrote: I... kinda finished the game? I need a Mawile...As much as having a Shiny on my Team is nice, I really didn't use it much for the E4. Anyone have one they might like to trade or we can talk about it privately? Also... I'm working on this "Delta Episode" thing...and it hasn't gotten too exciting yet.. I thought it would be. Or maybe my wandering around has made it less so... ^^()

Maybe I have one (I have to check in X)

For the Delta episode... I don't like it very much... but I don't know if talking here about it is spoiler or not... (plus I can't find the spoiler tag)
(12-18-2014, 05:14 PM)May Wrote: For the Delta episode... I don't like it very much... but I don't know if talking here about it is spoiler or not... (plus I can't find the spoiler tag)
Strictly speaking, it's considered a spoiler here; I would suggest posting things about the Delta Episode in the ORAS Discussion Thread in general, since this is a progress thread.

As for spoilers, you just use [spoiler]! For example, [spoiler]bluh bluh example thing[/spoiler] will give you
If you want to give it a title, use [spoiler=title]bluh bluh example thing[/spoiler].
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Double post, oops. Here's my actual progress post, though! Somehow, I haven't posted here yet.
There's someone else on that team, but it's replaced with an HM slave and I can't remember what it is. I currently have seven badges and am in the progress of figuring out what shot a laser from the water.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(12-18-2014, 05:22 PM)Dazel Wrote:
(12-18-2014, 05:14 PM)May Wrote: For the Delta episode... I don't like it very much... but I don't know if talking here about it is spoiler or not... (plus I can't find the spoiler tag)

As for spoilers, you just use [spoiler]! For example, [spoiler]bluh bluh example thing[/spoiler] will give you
If you want to give it a title, use [spoiler=title]bluh bluh example thing[/spoiler].
Ok, it's the usual spoiler bbcode XD thank you!!
For now I stopped again because I'm breeding in X (why there? Only because I use my nickname there XDD)
Waiting to battle a friend before we get to fortree city..

Love the game so far. Haven't been able to play much due to finals, but now I have all the time in the world.

The nostalgia is too real for this game.
Let's Play channel

Let's get to know each other =]