The Mega Collection!
The Mega Collection
hehehe, see what i did there with the title?
(hopefully people participate in this because it's purely community based)

[spoiler=Q&A]The Mega Collection? What is this sorcery?
The Mega Collection is a community-run project where we try and create a Mega for every Pokemon (sparing the fakemon of New Logora, that's Phoenix's job).

Okay. So, how is this done? Sorcery?
Each week (usually on a Sunday), 2-3 (usually random) new Pokemon will be chosen as designated Pokemon to receive Megas. Then, you or the person you nag to enter for you create a Mega for those Pokemon using the template provided below. Then, once you've done that, post it/them in this thread. After a week since the entry phase started, entries will be closed, and the public will be allowed to vote.

Do I have to make a Mega for all 2-3 of the Pokemon?
You may do just 1 or 2 of them, if you wish, or you can do all 3. However, you can only make 1 Mega for each Pokemon.

So, I've created my Pokemon using the template, I've posted it, and now the week is over. What now?
3 new Pokemon will be designated as new Pokemon to receive Megas, and all of the entries given will enter the Voting Phase.

Voting phase? This doesn't involve ballot papers and lieing politicians, does it?
The Voting Phase is a period where each of the entries given will be open to voting among the community. Each entry will be placed in this main post, and people can vote for their favourite entries of each Pokemon. On the next Sunday, the votes shall be added up, and the winners shall be announced and have their Megas put in the Winning Entires folder.

Can I vote for 2 or more entries of the same Pokemon?
No. You may only vote for 1 entry per Pokemon.

How do I vote?
PM me (MrKyurem) with your votes. Do NOT post them in this thread, as votes here will not count.

How many new moves can I add?
You can add up to 3 new moves for your Megas, however, these moves must already exist within the game.

What about abilities?
1 ability per Mega, however, this ability can be a fake ability should you wish!

Rules unclear, got hand stuck in the microwave. Now what?
Contact me with your questions, and I will answer them.[/spoiler]

This week's Designated Pokemon:
[Image: snorlax.gif][Image: xatu.gif][Image: toxicroak.gif]
Snorlax - Xatu - Toxicroak

Last week's Entries: (Available to vote for)
Mega Heliolisk
This week's entry and voting phase will end on Sunday, June 28th.
Challenge accepted!

Are we allowed to submit concept art with submissions?

(also you forgot the closing spoiler tag in your template)
~ Taav
Taavministrator // Senior Bracer
[Image: GziDAAU.png]
[Image: YfzdtMe.png]
Avatar/Signature theme: Estelle Bright of the Trails in the Sky series.

(10-28-2014, 08:08 PM)Bake-kujira Wrote: Challenge accepted!

Are we allowed to submit concept art with submissions?

(also you forgot the closing spoiler tag in your template)

Yes, you are allowed to submit concept art!

Also, I was sleeping last night and I forgot to add a few things I forgot. You can add up to 3 new moves, and you can create new abilities for your Megas (However, we encourage you try and use older abilities)! New moves are not allowed, however.
Mega Heliolisk
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
Mega Heliolisk
Mega Lapras
Mega Kecleon
The deadline for the first Mega Collection is over!
(;-;)
As only 1 Lapras and Kecleon submission was given, those will automatically win. However, two submissions for Heliolisk have been given, and voting will be open for them! To vote, PM me with your vote.

The newest batch of selected Pokemon are...
[Image: snorlax.gif][Image: xatu.gif][Image: toxicroak.gif]
Snorlax, Xatu and Toxicroak! Good luck with your submissions!
(11-03-2014, 11:53 AM)MrKyurem Wrote: However, two submissions for Heliolisk have been given, and voting will be open for them! To vote, PM me with your vote.
Why don't you just open a poll in the first post? You can create and disable polls at will, if I recall, so you can just make a new one every time the week ends.
? // ?[url=http://weeb.space][/url]
(11-03-2014, 11:56 AM)Dazel Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 11:53 AM)MrKyurem Wrote: However, two submissions for Heliolisk have been given, and voting will be open for them! To vote, PM me with your vote.
Why don't you just open a poll in the first post? You can create and disable polls at will, if I recall, so you can just make a new one every time the week ends.

So that when I come to create polls for multiple Pokemon, it won't have to be done one at a time, along with so that votes are not changed based on peer pressure and so I can extend voting time should it be necessary.
Mega Snorlax
Mega Xatu
Mega Toxicroak
It took me longer than expected, but I finally got these done. I'm really enjoying this thread, I wish more people participated. Am I allowed to vote for myself?
Because only one person has submitted, I'm extending the deadline to the 23rd. The same goes for the voting period.

Also, yes, you may vote for yourself.
because it's big posty week i've decided to bump this

go add your mega evolutions and vote